If you are a fitness enthusiast or put effort into maintaining your health, you must have already heard of the term MCT and the significance of MCT oil. The full form of MCT is medium-chain Triglyceride. MCT is an essential fat that can be utilized by the body for the betterment of various physiological and cognitive functions. But where do we obtain this fat and how is it different from other regular fatty acids?
What makes MCT distinct from other types of fats is its unique characteristic feature of having medium-sized fat chains. The shorter size of the chains makes it easy for the body to digest and absorb, unlike other long-chained fatty acids. Coconut is a primary source of MCT oil as nearly half of the fat reserves present in coconut oil are stored in the form of MCT oil. You can get a range of health benefits by involving MCT oil in your diet.
- It can aid fat loss by regulating the production of certain hormones and can fill up the energy reserves of the body.
- This fatty acid can block lactate from building up in the muscle during high-intensity workouts and can enable the body to burn fats in order to get energy instead of carbohydrates.
- It makes the body’s defense mechanism stronger to fight against bacterial, viral, and yeast infections.
- Brain health can also be optimized with the use of this effective fat oil.
But most companies supplying MCT oils resort to the usage of inferior quality inorganic coconuts which can cause gastrointestinal problems. But the best MCT oil that has been manufactured to date is by Performance Lab; Performance Lab MCT is an upgraded and superior alternative to these regular substitutes. It has an organic and rich formula that ensures a perfect balance between the functions of the mind and body. It is just what you need to maximize your daily performance output.
Therefore, without further delay, read more about this MCT Oil supplement and place your order to get amazing results and other extra perks/benefits!
What is Performance Lab MCT?
The Performance Lab MCT contains 100% pure MCT oil obtained from organic and genetically unmodified coconuts. It has only healthy fats and no added trans-fat, protein, or carbohydrates that can delay absorption. The C8+C10 MCT blend makes it even more nutritious and fast performing.
- It lifts up the cognitive function of the body and also fastens the metabolic rate.
- The product is suitable for all individuals who are active participants in intense workout routines and strenuous physical activities.
- It amplifies the coordination of the mind and the body to improve strength, stamina, and vascularity.
- The healthy fats contained in the oil induce mitochondrial mechanisms and energy production.
- The oil is responsible for protecting the neurons in the brain and for the release of important chemicals/hormones in the body.
Thus, this product is a great alternative to low-quality coconut oil and other MCT oils which cannot penetrate into the body effectively and is also hard to digest. MCT oil manufactured by Performance Lab is extracted from premium quality coconuts using a technology devoid of hexane. It is further distilled rigorously 3 times to test for purity and cleanliness. The supplement protects the body’s nervous system to promote long-range health. It is designed using a 60:40 ratio of the C8 and C10 oils which penetrates smoothly in the system and aids physiological and mental functions without being hard on the digestive tract.
The product has no mentioned usage of caffeine, soy, gluten, or dairy byproducts which makes it fit to be consumed by vegans/vegetarians. No radiation techniques have been used on the product which makes it non-irradiated.
Synthetic fillers and artificial colors/ additives are also unused to maintain the 100% natural quality of the product. Being taste-neutral, it is also very handy. It mixes easily with all shakes, smoothies, and drinks without altering their flavors and is very convenient to incorporate into your daily diet. The company provides unmatchable offers and discounts to its customers. So, make sure you avail them!
What is the scientific explanation behind its functioning?
The Performance Lab MCT oil designed by the company contains C8 (containing 8 atoms of carbon) and C10 (which contains 10 atoms of carbon) acids which are also known as Caprylic acid and Capric acid respectively. These healthy fatty acids assist in optimizing various body functions. These acids mirror the effects of carbohydrates and get absorbed into the body quickly like glucose to produce energy.
C8 and C10 enter the liver during the digestion process where they take the form of ketone bodies. These ketones reach the brain and other vital organs in the body through the bloodstream. The ketones serve the purpose of glucose and help to produce energy in the brain by maximizing the functions of mitochondria in the neurons.
Extra energy synthesis further aids mitochondrial multiplication in all living cells of the body, which positively impacts the overall energy output of the body. The nutritious oil contains a lot of antioxidants which protect the brain and nerves against the actions of harmful free molecules present in the system. Increased levels of energy in the body support high-intensity training and enables the body to burn fat effectively.
The product increases satiety which suppresses hunger/cravings for a successful weight loss. Furthermore, it increases the metabolic power which also helps to sustain muscles and burn the body’s fat stores.
It prevents signs of brain fog which is a common after-effect of ketosis. It escalates the activities of good bacteria/microbiome in the lining of the small intestine for ensuring maximum absorption of nutrients. It can help to fuel the body when glucose reserves get depleted.
It facilitates greater burning of calories during the day by inducing total EE or energy expenditure of the body. The product contains pure fat oil and no added macronutrients. The benefits of C8 and C10 acids are clinically approved to be beneficial for all and the Performance Lab MCT proves the same.
Performance Lab MCT Ingredients:
- Calories (130): All the calories of the supplement come from good fats and no other macro/micronutrients. The total 130 calories present in the product are only fat calories. Unlike most other MCT oil supplements which contain added chemicals and protein extracts to increase the volume of their product.
- Calories from Fat (130): All the calories in the supplement come from only fat and no other chemical/artificial additives. 130 fat calories make up the whole supplement.
- Total Fat (14 grams): Fats can be divided into majorly three categories, saturated fat, unsaturated fat, and trans-fat. While unsaturated fats are considered to be the healthiest for the body, some saturated fats are also said to be good for the body, including coconut oil. Organic coconut is the raw material, from where Performance Lab’s MCT oil is obtained hence it is a good source of saturated fat which enhances the functions of the body/mind.
It is because coconut is a plant-based fat source that has medium-chain structures unlike saturated fats present in animal products like chicken and dairy that have long-chain molecular formations. Therefore, the medium-chain fatty acids get diffused into the bloodstream faster and have a positive effect on blood lipid/fats. Unlike animal-based saturated fats coconut extracted MCT oil has no scientific proof of causing cardiovascular degradation.
- Saturated Fat (14 grams): Animal extracted saturated fats have been considered to be ineffective for the body, but plant-sourced saturated fat has enough evidence of being good for the body and heart. The fats contained in Performance Lab MCT come from pure coconut oil which is small in length and can be easily digested by the stomach.
Saturated fats are found in animal products too like milk, cheese, chicken, beef, pork, eggs, and cheese. However, they have long chains and are hard to absorb. Coconut oil is also not linked with cardiological dysfunctions and poor heart health. In fact, moderated consumption of saturated fats is said to be good for overall health.
- Trans fat (0 grams): The product contains no or Zero trans fat. It is bad for the health and is commonly present in deep-fried and processed foods. They have a negative effect on cardiovascular health and are directly involved in raising bad cholesterol levels. It causes fat to block arteries and cause stroke and heart failure.
- Cholesterol (0 mg): The product contains no trans fat so it also does not cause a rise in LDL or bad cholesterol levels which can subsequently cause heart damage and obstruct blood circulation. Zero trans fat also has no negative impact on the good cholesterol levels of the body.
- Sodium (0 mg): The product contains no trans fats which can cause heart diseases. Therefore, sodium levels are also not fluctuated in the body. Sodium comes from the fat contained in processed/packaged food that can cause blood pressure to rise.
- Total Carbohydrate (0 grams): Carbohydrates are absent in the formula. Only pure fat oil is present which escalates mind and body functions.
- Protein (0 grams): Protein concentrates are also absent in the product, which is commonly used in most fat oil products for volume. However, the company only uses good fats and no other macronutrients.
- C8/C10 MCT (Medium-chain Triglycerides) Oil derived from 100% organic coconuts) 12.2 grams
- It acts as an added energy source for the body when glucose levels are low.
- In the liver, it takes the form of ketones which supply energy to the body.
- It increases brain power by maximizing mitochondria performance in brain cells or neurons.
- It also aids mitochondria multiplication in cells and protects the body against free molecules.
- Controls appetite and induces weight loss.
- Prevents brain fog and lack of mental clarity.
- It increases the metabolism in the body and optimizes energy production and calorie burning.
- It also improves physical endurance by maximizing ATP generation.
- C8-Caprylic acid (7.1 grams)
- This fatty acid prevents gastrointestinal malfunctions, like bloating, cramps, etc.
- Promotes the activities of good bacteria in the gut lining, and prevents yeast infections.
- It is good for the skin and treats mouth inflammation caused by yeast.
- C10-Capric Acid (5.1 grams): This fatty acid has medium-sized chains and is mostly found in coconut oil and palm oil.
- When it enters the body, it gets transformed into monocaprin, which has antibacterial properties to prevent infections.
- They get digested by the body quickly to produce energy for physical activities.
- It is used in medications for treating acne and pimples.
- It also aids weight management by increasing energy expenditure or EE.
First Hand Health Benefits of MCT Oil by Performance Lab:
- It induces brain power and escalates neuron functions in the brain.
- Improves the synchronization between the mind and the body to increase overall performance output.
- Supports the functions of the mitochondria in all cells of the body that are alive for an added energy boost.
- Prevents brain fog and other common symptoms which can be seen in the body during the process of ketosis.
- It promotes fat loss and weight management by increasing the body’s overall expenditure of energy per day.
- It increases satiety and helps the stomach to be filled for long hours and thus suppresses unnecessary food cravings.
- It boosts the body’s metabolic power and enables a faster fat loss process.
- The product contains essential C8 and C10 acids in a 60:40 ratio which can easily penetrate into the system and get distributed uniformly in the body.
- It supports the formation of good bacteria in the gut lining which further supports better absorption of all the ingredients.
- It has no added flavor and hence can be easily mixed with drinks, shakes, and juices for consumption.
- The oils get converted into ketones when they enter the liver these ketones can act as a major source of energy when glucose levels run low.
- It is manufactured in clean and authorized GMP-approved facilities.
- It contains no added colors, fillers, or chemicals.
- Has no usage of caffeine, soy, dairy, gluten, etc., therefore, can be easily taken by vegans and vegetarians.
- No radiation or genetic modifications have been done on the product.
- Comes at a relatively reasonable price and offers good quality.
- Backed by a 30-days Performance Promise and 14-days convenient returns.
- Fast and trackable shipping measures.
- Organic and natural MCT oil.
What makes Performance Lab MCT excel amongst other MCT oils sold in the market?
Performance Lab MCT is better than regular fat oils by all means.
- It has better quality and manufacturing techniques and is also backed by science.
- While most fat oils are obtained from genetically modified and chemically processed inorganic coconuts, the Performance Lab makes use of 100% organic and naturally sourced coconuts.
- The company uses a technology that is particularly free of hexane and other toxins.
- The supplement is subjected to a 3 tier distillation process to ensure maximum cleanliness and purity.
- Most fat oils are made up of C6 and C12 acids which have been proven to be less effective and initiate intestinal problems. Most companies only add 55% MCT to their products but Performance Lab provides 100% pure MCT oil which is made up of 60% C8 acid and 40% C10 acids.
- The Performance Lab MCT oil cannot be linked to digestion problems.
- Moreover, it is a non-GMO and non-irradiated product which further proves to be an advantage.
- It has no added colors or flavors and can be easily used with various kinds of drinks without changing their original taste.
- The company maintains premium quality standards and charges a fairly decent price which is added up with other perks and discounts.
Have there been any reported side effects?
The Performance Lab MCT is extracted from supreme quality organic coconuts which have not been chemically processed. No extra favors or added toxins are made to use for the manufacturing of the fat oil which makes it absolutely free of harmful after-effects/side effects. The science behind the functioning of all the ingredients is also convincible.
What are the safety protocols?
- The manufacturing company, Performance Lab by Opti Nutra Ltd., specifically chooses natural and chemically unprocessed coconuts as a raw material to extract the oil.
- No hydrogenation or hexanes have been used in the process.
- Less effective fat acids like C6 and C12 have also been excluded from the formulation and only highly potent fatty acids like C8 and C10 have been included.
- The product is filtered thrice to eliminate the presence of all kinds of toxins, chemicals, and synthetic substances even in small quantities.
- It contains no added macronutrients like carbohydrates and protein which can reverse its purpose.
- It has no use for trans fat which has been scientifically proven to be bad for health.
- A clean environment is maintained for the processing.
- The fat oil is produced in GMP-approved facilities and has no traces of caffeine, soy, dairy products, gluten, eggs, fish, peanuts, or shellfish.
- It comes with a vegan-friendly, non-GMO, and USDA organic label.
Precautionary Measures to be followed
The primary source of extraction is coconuts which is a tree nut, hence individuals allergic to tree nuts must avoid the use of the oil.
How soon will Performance Lab MCT show results on my body?
The product will show positive results from the very first day of using it. Some customers report noticing fairly early results, while some have to keep patience for some time. Everybody will see results within the first few weeks, so there are no reasons to get worried. Results highly depend on the person’s present health situation, lifestyle, and also genes play a part to some extent, so the speed at which you see results might differ. Nonetheless, a product like this is worth the wait.
What is the recommended dosage of this Ultimate Performance Fuel?
- The Performance Lab MCT is very easy for daily usage. One tablespoon can be taken daily by users who want to enhance their athletic performance.
- Buyers who wish to lose some weight and are following a ketogenic diet can take 2 tablespoons of the product; once with their food and the second one before going to bed.
- If anyone is following intermittent fasting, they can take the product a maximum of 3 times a day maintaining an interval of at least 3 hours.
Since it has no flavor of its own it can be added to coffee, fruit shakes, and drinks easily without worrying about an altered taste.
Some tips to maximize the results of the product:
- Eat meals loaded with healthy sources of fats which will enhance the body’s functionality.
- Dress your salads with oils that are good for heart health like olive oil, avocado, and walnut oils. Top with herbs for added flavors.
- Add ground chia seeds and flaxseeds with your smoothie, and bowls of vegetable salads for the extra crunch and healthy fats.
- If you are looking forward to dropping some pounds you must eat some nuts along with the supplement. Add it to your snacks and make a paste and use it as a spread for bread. This is an easy way to munch on healthy foods when hungry.
- Blend some avocadoes in your daily morning drink and add a tablespoon of the product to maximize fat intake.
- Bake some fish and chicken for your meals and sprinkle some seeds of sunflower on top for better flavor and added nutrients.
- Olives are an excellent source of fats that are healthy in nature. Ditch your fried chips and eat olives.
- Hard-boiled eggs contain healthy fats and are your go-to quick fix when you have nothing to eat and want to grab a healthy snack.
- Add the product to some Greek yogurt and fruit smoothie to keep your stomach filled and get those extra antioxidants to kickstart your metabolism.
Is the product legal?
The Performance Lab MCT is extracted and processed in a legal and just manner. The company maintains absolute cleanliness and hygiene when processing the product. Only organic coconuts are used to extract nutritious oil. The fat oil is cold-extracted using a technology that is free of toxins like hexane.
No chemical additives and synthetic materials are included in the formula. Before packaging the final product, it goes through a rigorous inspection and distillation process to ensure 0 microlevels of toxins are found in the fat oil supplement.
There has been a use of only C8 and C10 acids which are clinically proven to be the most effective fat sources. The product has a label as non-GMO and non-irradiated which makes it safe for consumption.
Are there any deceptive products out there?
Pirated and counterfeit products are rejected by the company. The company manufactures plenty of health supplements and backs all of them with credible scientific explanations and statistical research.
- Performance Lab MCT has been verified to be USDA organic.
- It is also tested by nongmoproject.org to be free of genetic adjustments.
- Vegan society has also approved it to be suitable for individuals who do not consume any animal byproducts.
- All the claims made by the company are backed by credible clinical evidence.
Hence the company need not be crosschecked for the promotion of deceptive products.
Which is a safe place to buy Performance Lab MCT: Amazon, GNC, Walmart, or Walgreens?
The only safe place for the purchase of Performance Lab MCT is the Official Performance Lab Website, which guarantees the customers with:
- 30 days of cashback offer and 14-days replacement and refund facilities.
- Huge discounts through multiple purchases can also be availed.
- The utmost transparency of the company also adds to the list of advantages.
The official website Performance Lab undoubtedly has an upper hand over ordinary retail outlets like Walmart, Walgreens, GNC, etc., and online shops like Amazon. Protect yourself from getting cheated and scammed by these places by paying high prices for fake products. On top of that, these places do not provide an easy replacement guarantee in case you purchase a defective product. Visit the original merchant website to shop wisely and save money!
Top 5 reasons to purchase Performance Lab MCT:
- The company’s avoidance of chemical processing techniques definitely proves to be an advantage over other synthetic fat oil supplements.
- The supplement enhances cognitive power and also side-by-side boosts the metabolism of the body.
- It optimizes EE or total energy expenditure of the body, which means it naturally increases energy production in the body and helps the body to use it efficiently.
- There has been a usage of 100% MCT in the product which is double in size in comparison to what is used by ordinary health supplements which guarantee only 55% MCT.
- It is suitable for individuals who are on a ketogenic diet and those who follow intermittent fasting, as it is a rich source of good fats and also controls appetite.
What is the cost of Performance Lab MCT?
- 1 bottle of the product comes at a price of just $39.00 which will last one whole month.
- 2 bottles cost $78.00 which will last two months.
- 3 boxes come with ‘a free pack’ (total 4 bottles) and are priced at just $117.00.
Seasonal discounts can also be availed from time to time which is an added perk, but for that, you need to visit the Official Performance Lab Website to Buy the Best MCT Oil.
Freddie James (Wellington, New Zealand):-
“Performance Lab MCT is a very good product for people who have gastric problems. I could not digest fat oils and had frequent stomach issues. But this one is completely different and light on the stomach. And it has no usage of dairy too, which is good for me as I experience gut problems when consuming dairy products. It literally helped me boost my entire system!
Mark Stephens (Montreal, Canada):-
At last, I got a product that is super easy to use. I mix a scoop of Performance Lab MCT in my morning fruit juice and have it! It instantly lifts up my mood and makes me feel energetic. I perform all my work smoothly throughout the day without slacking! I think it has doubled my brainpower in just a month! All members of my family use it too!”
Johnny David (Los Angeles, USA):-
“I placed an order of Performance Lab MCT last week and I received it 3 days before in the morning. So, I have to say that the shipping facilities are pretty fast. Also, I got myself a free pack and saved some money by ordering the 3 months pack. I used it and felt a huge difference in my working capacity. I can work tirelessly for a stretch of hours without lacking concentration, I am going to continue using this, it is the best!”
Susanne Banner (Birmingham, UK):-
“I always buy products which have authorized labels on them to prove their validity. Unfortunately, never saw any fat oil supplement brand doing the same other than this company. The Performance Lab MCT is approved by the vegan society and has a mark of USDA organic which is very helpful for the buyers as it makes it more reliable. I will advise everyone to totally go for the Performance Lab range, it is genuine!”
Donnavan Wong (Woodlands, Singapore):-
“It has no flavor, which is truly a pro. You can mix it in your pancake batter, morning coffee, tea, juices, and literally everything you like! Not only will it just enhance the texture, but it will also fill your body with nutritional fatty acids for better energy production and calorie burning. It just takes a tablespoon to get those ketones flowing in your system.”
Jennifer Jolie (Melbourne, Australia):-
“I have been following a ketogenic diet to lose some weight and because of that I often feel a lack of energy. I included this product in my diet and it has made my life a lot easier. Whenever I feel hungry I mix Performance Lab MCT with my food and eat it. It makes me feel less hungry all day and makes it easier to follow my routine. I also don’t experience brain fog or fatigue like before!”
The Performance Lab MCThas a lot of advantages and benefits over ordinary fat oil products sold in the market. The fat oil extracted by the Performance Lab is from natural chemically untouched coconuts. The manufacturer also claims the usage of 100% MCT which is impressive. The technology used, is supported by science and has no use of toxins or added preservatives. The neutral flavor of the product adds to the list of benefits. The bottom line is, that the Performance Lab MCTis a must-have for individuals who are looking up to improve their mental stamina and physical endurance.
|Product:||Performance Lab MCT|
|Price:||1 bottle costs $39.00 that will last a month|
|Suitability:||Both men and women|
|Availability:||Visit only the official website of Performance Lab.|
|Shipping facilities||Fast and trackable|
|Money-back guarantee:||30-days money back guarantee|
|Returns and refunds:||14-days return and replacement policy|
|Type:||Vegan, Natural, and 100% Organic.|