According to several studies published by the WHO or the world health organization, it has been reported that more than half a percentage of the population in the world suffers from musculoskeletal defects or diseases. There are three major reasons which have caused the musculoskeletal disease graph especially muscle and leg cramps to a spike in recent times. Scientists have pointed out that farmers are increasingly relying on modern harvesting techniques which drain nutrients from the crops, as a result of which our bodies are incapable of getting the major nutrients like zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B-complex. These vital components are needed to ensure optimum muscle-bone development and strength. Secondly, the lifestyle and eating patterns of the present population are largely dependent on fast food consumption therefore the intake of important vitamins and minerals is compromised. Lastly, a possibility of underconsumption of nutrients still lies, even if we practice healthy eating habits. This is because natural food cannot provide high and concentrated doses of nutrients to the body in a short amount of time and these vitamins from whole foods take a long time to get completely absorbed into the body.
If the early signs of muscle degeneration are ignored then it can progress to form an incurable disease or defect. That is why sometimes our body needs the boost of supplements that contain a natural yet concentrated dosage of pivotal ingredients required by the body. Medi Cramp is a similar supplement manufactured to support the muscular functions of the body. This dietary supplement has high doses of magnesium and other nutrients which provide relief from muscle cramps, muscle spasms, and stiffness.
Using Medi Cramp will ensure that you no longer have to endure pain and compromise your athletic activities due to muscle cramping and soreness!
What is Medi Cramp?
The dietary supplement is an instant remedy for muscle cramps and other related problems that can slow down athletic progress. As per research records, about 60% of people suffer from muscle degenerative diseases which make up about 4 billion individuals. It is very common for people to experience muscle soreness, muscle weakness, muscle fatigue, muscle tightness, leg cramps, muscle contraction, and stiffness which might also develop into chronic-pattern diseases if overlooked. While it may sound like a minor inconvenience, this condition can affect social relationships as well.
Hence, this muscle cramp relief supplement contains optimum doses of elemental magnesium and other essential minerals which are needed for musculoskeletal coordination. The Medi Cramp is a natural and better alternative for prescription medications which are often accompanied by after-effects.
- It makes the muscle in your body strong and flexible by nourishing them with tactfully selected ingredients.
- The supplement contains 7 healing components which contain active compounds to prevent painful muscle cramps and stiffness.
- The B-vitamin Mix along with the magnesium allows muscles to relax and contact swiftly without having to experience any pain.
- While a majority of magnesium supplements have a singular approach for just healing the muscles, whereas Medi Cramp also focuses on the improvement of other aspects that can get affected by lack of mobility.
- The sleep-promoting and mood-lifting compounds present in the supplement make sure that you stay happy and get optimum sleep at night. This will give the muscles sufficient time to recover from injury and shocks.
- It starts working on the damaged muscle cells immediately after consumption and blocks the pain receptors in the brain to help to cope with the pain that results from decreased flexibility.
Other perks and allowances that come with the product make it the perfect buy to treat magnesium deficiency.
What is the scientific explanation behind its functioning?
The Medi Cramp has a simple formula that is made up of carefully chosen natural additives that can heal muscle cells to treat cramps, spasms, and soreness. It has 7 ingredients which are mostly B-vitamins and vital minerals like zinc and magnesium. The company makes sure that it only uses the bioavailable versions of these vitamins and minerals.
- Magnesium citrate present in the supplement prevents muscle cramps and twitches by allowing the muscles to relax and contract smoothly.
- It also improves both muscle and bone flexibility.
- The increased flexibility in tendons and muscles ensures better coordination amongst them and also prevents injury.
- Magnesium also helps to maintain good mental health by regulating the flow of certain chemicals in the brain.
- The B-vitamins present in the ingredient mix maintains cellular functions and synthesizes hemoglobin for RBC/Red blood cell production.
- Along with magnesium, the B-vitamins accelerate athletic endurance by making energy levels in the body spike. The muscle cells primarily derive nutrition from these vitamins.
- Zinc Sulphate makes the bone healthier and allows muscle cells to multiply rapidly.
- It allows the other electrolytes like Magnesium, sodium, and potassium to function properly in the body and prevent dehydration, which is a major cause of muscle cramps and stiffness.
- It optimizes glucose absorption and increases insulin sensitivity.
- Protein synthesis is also supported by zinc which makes the muscles firmer and prevents bone diseases like osteoporosis.
- Along with the B-vitamins, magnesium, and zinc, the product also contains an additive called Bioperine. This ingredient is the patented and biologically advanced form of piperine.
- It can be used as a spice but it also has plenty of other benefits like controlling diabetes and fatigue.
- It makes the mind alert and also blocks the functions of pain receptors and stress hormones.
The balance between all the ingredients makes the supplement the most effective cramp-relieving product and the best magnesium supplement on the market.
Medi Cramp Ingredients:
- Thiamin (As thiamin mononitrate) 50 mg: Thiamin is a crucial B-vitamin. It is sometimes also called vitamin B-1 as it is the very first vitamin in the B-vitamin chain that was discovered by researchers. It can dilute in water and has a large role in breaking down food for the creation of energy. Pork, peas, lentils, soybeans, rice, bread, almonds, cashews, cereals, eggs, beans, etc., are all food sources that can supply the body with thiamin.
- It accelerates the functions of the nervous system by fastening signal transmissions between the nerves which are sent by the brain.
- It also allows smoother muscle contractions and relaxations and prevents injuries to the bones and muscles.
- It makes the bones and tendons really flexible and maintains a lactic acid balance in the muscles.
- Lactic acid balance ensures that the muscle’s contractions are faster and there is no stiffness or soreness after workouts.
- Vitamin B1 also supports muscle formation and healing.
- Digestion gets better if one consumes thiamin.
- It prevents cataract formation in the eyes and promotes metabolism.
- It increases the sensitivity of insulin and keeps diabetes under control.
- It prevents extra fat accumulation in the stomach and weight gain which can have a negative impact on the limb muscles.
- Riboflavin 5 mg: Vitamin B-2 or Riboflavin is a critical vitamin that is needed for:
- Maintaining muscle and bone function. Researchers have claimed that a deficiency of Vitamin B2 can cause muscle loss and pave way for associated diseases with increasing age.
- It synthesizes hemoglobin which is the red pigment required for red blood cell formation and circulation of oxygen in the whole body.
- It supports metabolism and breaks down protein for the production of energy and the multiplication of muscle cells.
- Uninterrupted sources of energy ensure that there are no signs of fatigue and burnout.
- It cleanses the entire system and helps get rid of toxins and free radicals that can otherwise cause extreme damage to the cells and delay their growth.
- When Riboflavin is consumed it can cause the brain to release dopamine which gives the body sensations of pleasure, satisfaction, and happiness.
- It blocks the functions of stress hormones and pain receptors which helps you deal with the pain and anxiety resulting from muscle cramps.
- It can manage migraines and the spread of cancer cells in some parts of the body.
- It can improve eyesight and protect the heart from bad cholesterol and plaque.
- It also has a part in DNA synthesis and the protection of genes.
- Vitamin B-6 (As pyridoxine hydrochloride) 30 mg: Pyridoxine or Vitamin B-6 is a pivotal nutrient when it comes to maintaining the body’s capacity to digest carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- It also maximizes the production of neurotransmitters to stabilize mood and focus.
- Scientists have found evidence of the benefits of this vitamin in lowering depressive symptoms.
- It stimulates the brain to produce mood-enhancing chemicals such as GABA or gamma-aminobutyric acid, dopamine, and serotonin.
- It protects the neuron network of the brain and prevents Alzheimer’s disease.
- It makes memorizing skills sharp and decreases stress levels by blocking stress-inducing hormones.
- It helps to create the red pigment called hemoglobin which aids the transportation of oxygen to the muscles and organs.
- It is used to control/prevent diseases like anemia.
- It also treats abdominal cramps and muscular spasms in the limbs.
- It has also been found that individuals who lack vitamin B-6 have a higher risk of getting cardiovascular diseases and experiencing heart failures resulting from artery blockage. Hence, it offers cardiovascular benefits.
- It improves retina function and prevents vision loss due to increasing age.
- It reduces inflammation and maintains the health of the bones.
- It can also prevent the rapid growth of cancer cells in different parts of the body.
- Vitamin B-12 (As cyanocobalamin) 250 mcg: the most common alter-name of vitamin B-12 is cobalamin. It is one of the crucial vitamins in the line of B-vitamins which can dilute in water.
- It has a huge contributor to RBC generation or red blood cell formation.
- It regulates hemoglobin creation and prevents the body from getting diseases like anemia.
- It maintains a healthy count of RBCs in the body and manages their shape. Because, a lack of vitamin B12 can cause red blood cells to grow irregularly in shape which hinders the circulation of blood.
- Our bones are highly susceptible to getting degenerative diseases with growing age and they grow brittle due to a lack of mineral density. Therefore, we must take high doses of B-12 to stop the onset of arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Eye health gets betterwhen B12 is included in the diet as it stops degeneration of the macula.
- This vitamin is correlated with the production of serotonin which is a mood-stabilizing chemical released by the brain.
- Higher amounts of serotonin eliminate stress and fatigue and ensure quality sleep at night.
- It can prevent memory loss and depression by protecting the nervous system.
- It is required by the body to metabolize fat and lipids, and the energy produced by this breakage is retained in the body to support all its functions.
- Magnesium Citrate 300mg (elemental magnesium): It is scientifically proven that magnesium supports a lot of activities in the body and our body needs this mineral to process more than a thousand biological and chemical reactions. It is a bio-cofactor as it helps the enzymes of the body to carry forward their work efficiently.
- It maintains lactate deposition in the muscles which is caused by the absorption of glucose by the muscle cells.
- High amounts of lactic acid in the muscles can cause burnout and low levels can cause cramps and stiffness, hence magnesium maintains a balance for heightened athletic endurance and stamina.
- It can help people cope with depression and prolonged episodes of sadness by regulating the flow of critical chemicals in the brain.
- Risks related to type 2 diabetes are also lessened if moderated amounts of magnesium are consumed regularly through whole grains.
- High pressure is a big reason behind failing heart health; hence magnesium supplements are needed by the body to regulate pressure levels.
- It reduces C-reactive protein quantities which cause inflammatory diseases.
- It lowers free molecules and combats oxidative stress.
- It supports musculoskeletal coordination and cures migraines and headaches.
- It improves flexibility and strength of the bones and ligaments which provide protection against injuries while doing high-intensity physical training.
- Zinc (From zinc sulfate) 11 mg: Zinc cannot be produced by our body in high amounts so we must rely on supplements and whole grains to get the needful. Zinc is a trace mineral but it can accelerate a range of bodily functions. It is required in small doses and not in high amounts.
- It is necessary for metabolism by synthesizing the production of several enzymes.
- It supports cell multiplication and development and is also needed by the body to feel the senses of taste and smell.
- It prevents the immune system from growing fragile and weak by improving white blood cell count.
- Zinc combats oxidative stress created in the body by eliminating toxins and enabling the growth of T-cells and germ killer cells.
- It is needed for the muscles to work effectively and grow bigger.
- It can reduce extra oil production by the skin and cure acne marks, which is why is highly suggested by dermatologists.
- It can cause inflammation levels to go down.
- It also provides protection from allergic reactions.
- It is required for protein generation and the formation of DNA.
- It heals bone and muscle tears and causes external injuries to heal faster.
- Zinc is a pivotal element that is needed for the body to perform several biochemical reactions
- Bioperine 5 mg: It is extracted from black pepper. This active component of black pepper is responsible for the spice in black pepper. Other than adding taste to food piperine has been useful in elevating many physiological functions in the human body.
- It allows maximum absorption of nutrients especially Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6.
- It fastens the penetration of B-vitamins and accentuates their activities.
- It can control weight by enabling the process called thermogenesis, which causes the body’s temperature to rise internally and breakdown stored fat.
- Thermogenesis not only just breaks down fat but also creates energy.
- It instills positive feelings in the mind by controlling serotonin and dopamine secretion.
- It also induces the levels of beta-endorphin which supports memory.
- It cures inflammation and shields against germs that can cause infections.
- It allows the absorption of blood sugar into muscles which increases energy and power.
- It supports all logical and emotional activities of the brain which causes us to think with a lot of clarity and focus.
- It contains antioxidants that can improve stomach health and alleviate free molecules that can destroy DNA.
- It can also accelerate respiratory functions by regulating cholesterol.
- It heals stomach infections as well.
Medi Cramp Benefits
- It prevents muscle cramps and twitches by soothing them with nutrients.
- It prevents muscle loss, aches, and pains due to wear and tears.
- It maintains the health of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system.
- Controls the production of pivotal hormones and neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine which make the mind positive and goal-oriented.
- The product inhibits the functions of calcium and makes the muscles relax to prevent stiffness.
- It actively stops the functions of pain receptors and stress hormones which can cause distress, anxiety, and sadness.
- It improves the mobility of the body by improving the synchronization between the bone tissues and muscle cells.
- It prevents diseases like osteoporosis.
- Improved muscle health leads to the betterment of athletic and physical endurance.
- The supplements have B-vitamins which improve sleep.
- It has a high dose of elemental magnesium citrate which is derived from natural sources.
- It has a formula that starts showing its results immediately.
- The company promises huge savings and a 90 days money back guarantee.
- The product is delivered free of cost as no shipping costs are charged.
- The supplement is manufactured in high-end labs that are certified by cGMP and FDA.
What makes Medi Cramp excel amongst other cramp-relieving magnesium supplements that are sold in the market?
Medi Cramp is the best cramp-relieving supplement sold on the market.
- It has a nutrient-rich blend containing B vitamins and minerals like zinc and magnesium. Unlike most formulas, the company switches to the use of organic elemental magnesium.
- The magnesium content of the supplement is very high compared to other brands and amounts to about 300 mg.
- All the ingredients are added in balanced quantities for the body to use and get easily absorbed.
- It is a well-researched supplement that has been processed in FDA-approved facilities.
- All the ingredients of the supplement have better bioavailability and quality than most regular cramp-relieving products.
- The supplement is one of a kind and the company provides multiple opportunities to the buyers to save cash through bulk orders and free shipments.
- Apart from being a fantastic muscle aid, it has thermogenic and cognitive advantages, hence is multi-faceted in action.
Have there been any reported side effects of the Medi Cramp?
The product has not shown any side effects on the body of any individuals as it has a clean and simplified formula made by using super nutrients that heal muscle cells. It contains appropriate quantities of all the add-ons so that there are no toxic after-effects.
What are the safety protocols?
- The product is manufactured in the USA in certified processing units.
- The company uses authentic and organic super nutrients like zinc and magnesium which have gained worldly acceptance for curing cramps and nurturing muscles.
- All the additives are carefully checked for the presence of toxins, allergens, and chemicals that can cause harm to the body and immune system.
- All the bottles have informative labels which mention the dosage and validity of all the ingredients.
How soon will the Medi Cramp show results on my body?
Most of the users have confirmed that the supplement starts yielding good results almost immediately after usage. It might take about 2-3 weeks for it to show full-fledged benefits, but with time it definitely gets better. The company assures you improvement within 1 month at the most.
What is the recommended dosage of Medi Cramp?
All individuals who are buying the supplement are suggested to take only 1-2 capsules of the product daily before they hit the bed at night. 3 capsules per day is the maximum dosage and exceeding it can be harmful to the health.
Some tips to maximize the benefits of this muscle cramp relief:
- Do stretching every morning along with some exercises to increase the flexibility of your body.
- Get magnesium from foods and drinks, as it is important for both bone and muscle development because low magnesium and muscle cramps are correlated.
- Your muscle needs moisture and hydration to function properly so make sure you are drinking enough water during the day.
- Practice warm-up exercises before engaging in rigorous strength training as it helps the muscle to loosen up.
- Consume sodium and potassium in small quantities as depletion of electrolytes can also disrupt athletic endurance.
Is Medi Cramp legal?
The MediCramp is genuine and authenticated. It is manufactured by making use of clean and organic ingredients. The company uses only the bioavailable versions of minerals and electrolytes such as Zinc and magnesium. The product is unadulterated and devoid of toxic additives which can lead to harmful reactions. All the additives are pure and of high quality. The company has precise labels which have clear instructions about the product. No chemical substances are used to manufacture the supplement which makes it extremely trustworthy.
Which is a safe place to buy Medi Cramp: Amazon, GNC, Walmart, or Walgreens?
The safest and most reasonable place to get the Medi Cramp supplement is the real and only official website of the company, click here! Ordering through the official website will give you a lot of benefits when compared to buying it from retail outlets and online shops like Amazon, GNC, Walmart, and Walgreens. The original official website promises to refund the money you spend on buying the product within a very short time span if you are unsatisfied and also has free shipping facilities.
You can also save a lot by buying multiple bottles. Purchasing the product from Amazon and other stores will not give you these added benefits and they might also charge higher prices.
Top 5 reasons to purchase Medi Cramp:
- All the ingredients of the product are 100% natural and chosen on the basis of scientific inquiry.
- It heals the muscles of the body and also prevents the chances of getting injured by increasing flexibility.
- It has optimum quantities of elemental magnesium which is organic and adulterated.
- It increases cognitive function and boosts athletic endurance by regulating essential hormones and creating energy.
- It is made in the USA and the processing company guarantees to refund the money within 90-days if the product fails to impress you.
What is the cost of Medi Cramp?
- The one-month supply of the product costs just $24.95 if you avail of the subscription.
- If you do not want to avail the subscription you can still get the supplement for $39.95 which will sustain an entire month.
- The 3-month supply contains 2 bottles which cost $26.63 each and offers a free bottle, that is a total of $79.90 for three bottles.
- The 5-month pack is the most attractive one as it contains 3 bottles which cost $29.99 each and offers 2 bottles absolutely free. That is a total of $119.85 for five bottles.
Johns Walter (Georgia, USA):-
“I play football a lot and I have very strong calve muscles. But the previous month I strained my leg and was in a lot of pain. I did the first aid and applied lotions and took medicines, the situation got better but started getting severe leg cramps, and they were not getting any better. So, I took Medi Cramp and it worked like magic on me. I feel no pain now and is the best in class for reducing leg cramps!”
Harris Mathews (Alberta, Canada):-
“My mother was suffering from joint pain for a long time, the inability to move her legs ultimately started causing painful muscle spasms and severe cramps at times. The pain was getting worse, so we collectively decided to take the Medi Cramp capsules. My mother got instant relief from the frequent leg cramps and is in a much better state currently. It is completely natural so we do not even have to worry about side effects.”
Marcus Lamber (London, United Kingdom):-
“Recently I injured my legs while doing yoga. I was in terrible pain and could not move. I got demotivated as this pain was delaying my athletic progress. I also put on some weight due to the lack of mobility. I took the capsules and the cramps vanished in just 3 weeks. I could start doing yoga again after a total of 4 weeks. It is the best!”
Olivia Lopez (Sydney, Australia):-
“I put on a lot of weight sometime back and it put a lot of pressure on my legs. My legs often got swollen and caused immense pain I faced difficulty in doing normal physical activities like walking and running, the pain slowly increased and I was put on complete bed rest. I thought I would never get better as the weight did not decrease at all due to my inability to walk. I used the Medi cramp supplement and I can see my legs healing slowly. Love it!”
Becky Thomas (Woodlands, Singapore):-
“I accidentally hurt my foot while getting off the bus. Initially, it did not hurt much and I thought it had completely healed but slowly I observed swelling and cramping. I could not sleep at night because of the cramp and pain, so I surfed the internet to buy the best product and I found Medicramp. It is the best cramp reliever out there and can be also used to treat nocturnal leg cramps!”
Terry James (Cape Town, South Africa):-
“I found out that I was magnesium deficient for a long time and due to that I had developed night leg cramps. In the beginning, I thought I just strained the muscles but it was actually due to the lack of magnesium. I searched for supplements that had a good source of magnesium in them, but most of them contained artificial ingredients with low levels of magnesium. But surprising the Medi cramp seemed to have a good amount of elemental magnesium and I placed an order, used it as prescribed, and oh my god! It does the job!”
The Medi Cramp is an instant remedy for all types of musculoskeletal problems and ailments. It contains high amounts of organic minerals like zinc and magnesium which have been called out by scientists to be the most effective elements for muscle development. The supplement also has B-vitamins which provide cognitive and athletic benefits. They soothe the body and supply energy continuously to prevent fatigue. The product supports the production of several neurotransmitters which reduce signs of depression and fill the mind up with positivity and focus. Last but not least, the company offers the customers a lot of other perks to make savings. The product is reasonable and potent.
|Product:||Medi Cramp by Health Guard Nutrition Limited|
|Price:||A one-month supply costs $39.95|
|No. of capsules per container:||90 capsules per bottle|
|Recommended Daily Dose:||A Maximum of 3 capsules before bedtime.|
|Suitability:||Both men and women|
|Money-back guarantee:||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Shipping facilities:||Fast and free of cost|
|Where to Buy Medi Cramp?||Click Here to buy the Medi Cramp exclusively from the Official Website.|