Losing excess fat and dropping a few pounds on the scale seems like a common goal for the current population. Not only do commoners struggle with excess body fat, but dedicated fitness enthusiasts also fight hard to drop the extra body fat and reveal a toned body with lean muscles. Sometimes only working out and eating well do not help! What you need is a regular dose of fat-burning ingredients that will set the metabolism on fire and, at the same time, will not make you feel tired and hungry.
Cardarine GW501516: Benefits and Side Effects
The most common fat-burning agent used in the fitness industry is Cardarine GW501516 which is a SARM (selective androgen receptor modulator) that has known benefits of reducing obesity and managing blood sugar levels. Though it can cause rapid fat loss in the body, several studies claim that it has drawbacks as well. It helps the liver to utilize fat for energy instead of glucose, but in the process, it also causes several liver cells to die. It has also been associated with the formation of cancerous tumors. The shortcomings of the SARM overshadow its advantages which makes it an ineffective solution.
That is why CrazyBulk has developed an easy-to-use and efficient alternative to the SARM Cardarine, which is called C-DINE 501516. It is prepared using plant-based additives, helps shed excess fat fast, and defines your muscle cuts. It is inexpensive and comes with other remarkable perks that will melt your heart!
Give C-Dine 501516 a try if you want to shed the excess fat without compromising your body’s well-being, but before that, find out from this review ho!
What is C-Dine 501516?
- The supplement is an easy-to-use and fast-acting fat-burning solution that helps its users to lose excess fat fast.
- It uses high-end natural ingredients and clinically tested add-ons for promoting metabolism and overall body composition.
- The company uses new technology to bind all the organic ingredients together into a mix of strong fat-melting compounds.
- This dietary supplement is an alternative for the SARM called Cardarine GW501516, which might have negative implications on health, unlike the supplement.
- The product provides cutting benefits same as the SARM minus all the adverse side effects it can cause.
- This metabolic modulator is designed to help the body burn fat 24*7 to keep the weight in check and accentuate the muscle cuts.
- Not only just it helps the body to reduce fat stores, but it also helps the body to use the fat reserves as fuel.
- The supplement fires up the metabolism without affecting the genetic composition of the cells and naturally increases lean muscle mass and reduces fat absorption of cells.
- It has ingredients that bring down inflammation and bloating to help you look sculpted and muscular all the time.
- It makes the body burn calories at rest to maximize fat burning and block fat formation.
- Due to a significant reduction in fat stores and an increase in muscle mass, exercise capacity and endurance get heightened.
- The supplement restores confidence and boosts physical stamina to do hard workouts.
- It accentuates masculine features and nourishes the male body.
- It helps you lead your life with a lot of self-love and body confidence.
- It makes you grow strong and lean fast.
- Additionally, it increases strength and fills you up with the power to crush your workouts at the gym.
- It makes you excel and thrive.
Click to know how the C-Dine 501516 can encourage and preserve muscle mass with its naturally occurring compounds present.
What is the mechanism of its operation behind the functioning of C-Dine 501516?
This weight loss supplement uses high-end technology and nutritional ingredients to melt fat and keep the weight in check. It torches fat and accentuates muscle cuts to improve the male physique. It has a plethora of fat-burning ingredients that melt away fat stores without causing ill side effects. It is a dupe of Cardarine, which is a SARM used for fast fat-loss.
But the supplement does not function as a SARM it works as a natural fat burner that does not have negative effects on the body.
- It kickstarts the body’s metabolism and thermogenesis function, which helps to burn calories continuously, even while at rest. A high metabolic rate helps to store muscle mass and burn fat stores as a source of energy.
- The product has an array of important vitamins, namely: vitamin C, vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, etc. All these vitamins boost the body’s immunity, strength, and endurance.
- They help in protein synthesis, fat reduction and in muscle recovery process, simultaneously.
- They play a vital role in blood cell formation and energy creation.
- They help to convert fat reserves into fuel for the body to perform physical tasks.
- These vitamins have a positive effect on mood as well.
- They also increase mental focus and encourages communication between the brain and muscles, which positively affects muscle coordination.
- The supplement is loaded with trace minerals like iron, chromium, and iodine that improve thyroid health which is pivotal for proper metabolic function.
- Southern Ginseng and Choline help in the replacement of fat cells with muscle tissue. They also help in metabolizing fatty acids.
- They have high satiation properties that suppress hunger by regulating the production of hunger hormones by the brain, which ultimately leads to the consumption of very few calories during the day.
- Capsimax and InnoSlim are patented formulas that act as a cherry on top as both of them have been developed to aid the fat loss process.
Clinically Proven Ingredients:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid) 80 mg: Vitamin C is a multipurpose vitamin that is needed by the body to function smoothly.
- It has high levels of antioxidants which remove toxins from the system and protect against diseases.
- The vitamin also forms a barrier to free radicals, which can damage living cells and cause infection and inflammation.
- It reduces BP and keeps cardiovascular health in check.
- It reduces bad cholesterol levels and heightens good cholesterol count to ensure better oxygen supply and blood circulation.
- It also simultaneously reduces uric acid concentration in the body.
- It enables smooth absorption of other nutrients present in the supplement like iron.
- Vitamin C strengthens the body’s defense mechanism and keeps it disease free.
- It uplifts immunity.
- Studies have found that individuals who consume vitamin C regularly are able to burn fat at a 30% faster rate than those who lack the vitamin while exercising.
- It has neurological benefits as it delays age-related brain disorders and also boosts focus and mental clarity, which proves to be a plus point when practicing strenuous workouts.
- Other than that, vitamin C, has benefits for the skin and eyes as well and is often used as a medication to treat wounds.
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 16 mg: Iron is a vital trace mineral found on the surface of the earth and also on the human body. Iron is present in small quantities in all living cells of the body, but primarily it is found in the red blood cells. Consumption of optimum quantities of iron is required to ensure that blood-related diseases and infections like Anemia do not happen.
- Iron plays a pivotal role in the creation of Hemoglobin which is a pigment necessary for the transportation of oxygen throughout the body.
- The supplement has a sub variation of iron called ferrous fumarate, which is fast absorbing.
- It improves thyroid function and can regulate body temperature and kickstart a process called thermogenesis which burns calories at rest and reduces fat reserves.
- It increases mental focus and cognition, which is necessary for doing all kinds of physical activities.
- It rejuvenates the metabolism, which allows the body to burn fat and use it as energy for physical training.
- It nourishes muscles and helps them grow stronger.
- It fixes irregular sleeping patterns and reduces hunger pangs which can halt the fat loss process.
- It reduces stress and aids the release of dopamine to keep the mind motivated.
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 1.4 mg: Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin is a critical vitamin that can dissolve in water. The human body is incapable of storing huge quantities of B vitamins; hence we must consume them frequently so that there is no deficiency. It can be consumed via dairy products, fish, avocados, nuts, pumpkins, eggs, etc. Vitamin B2 is usually absorbed in the body through the bloodstream, and the excess of it is removed through urination.
- The key function of this vitamin is to convert carbohydrates into ATP or Adenosine Triphosphate. Our body gets energy in the form of ATP molecules.
- The supplement uses riboflavin to use fat stores for energy creation which aids more calorie burning.
- Apart from that, vitamin B2 helps in the digestion of protein which maximizes muscle storage and boosts metabolism.
- It keeps the liver well-functioning.
- It is also necessary for the fast absorption of other B vitamins mixed in the product.
- It helps in the formation of niacin which is an important amino acid that builds immunity and muscle fiber.
- It is essential for good thyroid health.
- It increases blood circulation in the body.
- It supports the development and growth of the body and also nourishes the skin.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 1.4 mg: Vitamin B6 is also known by the name of Pyridoxine which is soluble in water. It is found in a variety of foods like chicken, potatoes, beef, banana, etc.
- It has a high dose of anti-oxidants which help to reduce inflammation in the body and block infection-causing pathogens.
- It is key for the digestion of fats, carbohydrates, and protein.
- It helps in ATP generation, which is required for the supply of energy in the entire body.
- It breaks down proteins into amino acids, which are the building block of muscle tissues.
- It also helps in fat mobilization, which aids weight loss.
- It regulates mood and is effective in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
- It improves nerve function and optimizes the production of vital neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin, which curb cravings.
- It also plays a vital role in the formation of red blood cells, which transport oxygen to all organs of the body.
- It takes care of the heart by reducing bad cholesterol, which can block arteries by forming plaque.
- It supports metabolism and allows protein synthesis.
- It balances hormones and prevents estrogen dominance which causes the body to store more fat.
- It decreases insulin fluctuations and manages sugar levels.
- Vitamin A (as Retinol Acetate) 800 mcg: Vitamin A is a group of natural compounds that are fat soluble. The compounds are named retinol, retinal, and retinyl esters. The vitamin is abundantly found in animal and plant-based products; some of them being dairy, spinach, carrots, chicken, kale, cabbage, eggplant, etc. As vitamin A can dissolve in fat, it can be stored in the body for later use, unlike water-soluble vitamins. A huge portion of the vitamin is usually stored in the liver, which is later converted to all-trans-retinol before entering the bloodstream.
- Vitamin A allows fast fat burning by making the body use fats for energy instead of carbohydrates.
- Another key function of the vitamin is to improve vision which it does by creating rhodopsin.
- It promotes cell growth and forms a strong immunity to protect against infections and diseases.
- It is a source of antioxidants that bring down inflammation and swelling.
- It creates a sense of satiety which reduces the daily amount of consumed calories.
- It reduces insulin spikes, as frequent spikes of insulin can make the body crave carbs for energy. Thus, a reduction in insulin spikes makes the body use fat as fuel to carry out daily physical tasks.
- It also prevents the onset of liver cancer.
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg: Iodine is a trace mineral that is found on the surface of the earth. It is mostly present in salt water and other plant-sourced food products. The most abundant source of iodine in modern days is iodized salt.
- Iodine is pivotal for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland. A deficiency in Iodine can lead to several hormonal disorders and even goiter. Less Iodine in the diet can lead to slow growth and development of the body.
- Iodine is important for muscles to grow in size.
- The mineral also increases the metabolic rate of the body, which helps to shed fat cells fast.
- By keeping the thyroid gland healthy, iodine also prevents hypothyroidism which is a major cause of obesity.
- It is necessary for energy utilization and fat mobilization.
- It keeps the immune system strong and firm and prevents pathogen attacks.
- It regulates the production of growth hormone, which is required for the development of ligaments and tendons.
- It eradicates toxins from the system with its antioxidant benefits.
- It prevents tiredness and keeps the body filled with energy even while burning calories.
- It is also needed for the hair, skin, and nails to grow.
- It enhances athletic abilities.
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 40 mcg: Chromium is a mineral abundantly present in the earth’s soil. It is commonly extracted from plant-based foods and has multiple health benefits. Chromium is present in almost all green vegetables and leaves; hence it is easy to add to the diet.
- Scientists believe that the consumption of chromium is linked to an increase in metabolic rate and thyroid function.
- It is known to enhance protein synthesis which aids in fat loss and muscle building.
- It has a positive impact on controlling blood glucose levels and preventing crashes that can lead to type 2 diabetes in the long run.
- It also increases insulin sensitivity which prevents further fat storage and accentuates the muscle cuts and gives you the desired sculpted look.
- It prevents cardiovascular problems by reducing insulin spikes and lowering bad cholesterol levels. This way, it also prevents strokes.
- It facilitates faster digestion and absorption of protein which is integral for lean mass storage and sustenance.
- Studies indicate that regular intake of chromium can helps people lose fat without having to follow extreme diets and fitness regimes.
- Chromium decreases frequent food cravings by managing blood sugar and allows maximum weight loss.
- It is also useful in building athletic resistance.
- It reduces inflammation and bloating.
- Southern Ginseng (Gynostemma Pentaphyllum) 550 mg: Ginseng is a medicinal herb that is found in Asian countries like India, Japan, and Korea. There are two major sub-variations of Ginseng: American Ginseng and Asian Ginseng. Both of the subtypes have different benefits.
- Southern Ginseng is primarily cultivated in Asian countries and Guinea. It is high in antioxidants and healing compounds which relax the body and keep it healthy.
- It has been shown to double up testosterone production in males which is necessary for muscle building and fat reduction.
- It fights insulin spikes which can lead to obesity and heart diseases.
- It kickstarts the metabolism by enhancing protein formation and absorption.
- It improves blood circulation in all parts of the body which aids the transportation of oxygen and in turn melts fat quicker and effectively during workouts.
- It has anti-bacterial advantages that support immunity and prevents possible pathogen attacks.
- It has active natural compounds like polysaccharides and oligopeptides, which curb oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
- These compounds fight anxiety and stress and eliminate tiredness and fatigue, which can hinder athletic performance.
- It induces energy levels and reduces blood pressure.
- It keeps the mind focused by enabling the release of happy hormones.
- It also regulates hunger hormones and reduces cravings.
- Choline (as L-choline Bitartrate) 400 mg: Choline is classified as an essential nutrient that is under-consumed by a majority of people. It is present in vegetables and some fruits. Our body is also functioned to make this nutrient on its own, but it makes it in small quantities, which can cause a deficiency if not outsourced via whole foods. It is a natural compound that is stored by our liver, and it cannot be categorized as a mineral/vitamin. It can dissolve in water and has a similar effect on the body to that of the B vitamins.
- It is needed for cell membrane creation as it mobilizes fat cells and gives structure to muscles.
- It also amplifies the function of neurotransmitters that send messages throughout the body and improve body composition.
- Choline is required to reduce plaque deposition in arteries and to lower bad cholesterol.
- It also reduces fat stores in the body by regulating thyroid function and boosting metabolism.
- It preserves genetic material like RNA and DNA.
- It is a key nutrient for the production of acetylcholine which is a brain chemical that controls motor functions and muscle movements.
- It also maintains cardiac function and increases vitality and endurance to lift heavier weights.
- InnoSlim 250 mg: It is a patented formula consisting of a powerful blend of Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng.
- It is a stimulant-free formula that aids fat loss by heightening the metabolic rate.
- It increases insulin sensitivity and reduces junk cravings.
- It keeps the blood sugar in check and makes the body burn fat cells to produce energy.
- It increases stamina and strength by increasing muscle growth.
- It has numerous benefits for reducing fat percentage.
- First, it increases Adiponectin hormone production, which signals the brain to control hunger hormones and increases the metabolic rate, which eventually helps in reducing the BMI.
- It increases AMPK enzyme release in the liver and muscle tissues which helps to burn greater calories at rest.
- It slows down glucose absorption, which in turn allows the body to use fat as a fuel.
- At the same time, it has high satiation properties to reduce hunger.
- It reduces the synthesis of fatty acids and maximizes ATP generation to burn maximum calories when doing physical exercises.
- It also takes care of heart health by limiting oxidative stress.
- Capsimax 100 mg: Capsimax is the trademarked formula that has the active ingredient of capsaicin. It is a natural compound contained in pepper and capsicum. It is usually added to meals as a taste enhancer, but it has lots of benefits for health.
- When consumed, it releases a sensation of burning and heat. It has been a part of studies and research, that guarantee its effect on weight loss and fat burning.
- It reduces belly fat by regulating the body’s temperature and kickstarting the process called thermogenesis which enables greater calorie burning at rest.
- It also increases oxygen transportation in the body by improving blood circulation.
- It is usually added in pre-workout supplements as the increase in blood circulation caused by it can provide extra muscle pumps to train diligently and harder.
- It has antioxidants that reduce swelling and inflammation.
- It maintains thyroid health and suppresses hunger.
- It reduces fat without causing fatigue and tiredness.
- It helps lose weight by dropping the fat percentage at a very fast rate and accentuates muscle cuts.
- The supplement allows the body to use fat as a fuel by reducing glucose absorption.
- It produces more energy in the body, which helps to workout harder and better at the gym.
- It boosts muscle growth and increases bodily strength and endurance.
- It regulates hunger hormones and functions as an appetite suppressor by encouraging the secretion of appetite controlling hormones.
- It kickstarts the metabolism and increases thermogenesis.
- It gives definition to the muscles and provides a sculpted look.
- The product boosts confidence and self-esteem.
- The manufacturing company has a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Free and trackable shipping benefits
- Easy return options.
- Convenient for daily use.
What makes C-DINE 501516 excel amongst other weight loss supplements that are produced in the market?
- The CrazyBulk supplement is a natural alternative to the SARM Cardarine GW501516, which does not require post-cycle therapy like the SARMS.
- It is manufactured in well-equipped FDA-approved laboratories using scientific methods and techniques.
- In contrast to most fat burners, the supplement has dual benefits. It increases the metabolism and also suppresses the appetite.
- It is highly affordable and is of standard quality.
Have there been any reported side effects of C-Dine 501516?
This cutting supplement has had 0 side effects to date. It is made up of well-researched ingredients that promote fat burning and increase energy levels. It is absolutely free of stimulants and chemicals.
What are the safety protocols?
- All the ingredients used in the supplement are toxin and chemical free.
- The product is absolutely unadulterated.
- The company has produced the supplement in GMP-approved facilities and all the additives have been double-checked by qualified in-house nutritionists and scientists.
How soon will C-Dine 501516 show results on my body?
This dietary supplement will show its results within a span of 2-3 weeks to a month. However, results may differ from person to person. Good nutrition and maintaining a moderate fitness regime are recommended for faster results.
What is the recommended dosage of C-Dine 501516?
Simply take 4 capsules of the supplement along with water before consuming breakfast in the morning. Continue usage for at least 2 to 3 months to maximize the results.
Some tips to maximize the results of this cutting supplement for a perfect body shape:
- Include more protein and fewer carbohydrates in your diet
- Practice a mix of strength training and cardio
- Portion control is key.
- Munch on veggies and salads as a snack.
- Have patience.
Is CrazyBulk’s C-Dine 501516 legal?
The supplement is legal and free of adulteration, chemicals, anabolic steroids, chemical SARMs-based compounds, and harmful ingredients. The supplement has been manufactured in GMP-approved facilities. The product has undergone extreme scrutiny to maximize customer security.
Top 5 reasons to purchase C-Dine 501516:
- It works fast without side effects.
- It is a highly recommended product, especially for the ones who are having a hard time losing weight.
- It has no chemical-infused ingredients or adulterations.
- It is backed with a 60-days refund facility
- Shipping is free!
What is the cost of C-Dine 501516?
- The supplement costs $69.99 for one month’s supply which has one bottle.
- The 2-month supply costs $139.99 and has 2 usual + 1 free bottle.
- The 3-month supply costs $209.99, which has a pack of 3 usual + 2 free bottles.
Which is a safe place to purchase C-Dine 501516: Amazon, GNC, Walmart, or Walgreens?
Places like Amazon, GNC, Walmart, and Walgreens are unsafe when it comes to purchasing dietary supplements. Firstly, they charge high and may sell defective goods, and lastly, they have an inconvenient product return and refund facility. Customers must buy the C-Dine 501516 only from the real official website of the company, the Crazybulk to protect themselves from thefts.
Tim Park (Singapore):-
“I have struggled to lose fat most of my life, even if I managed to lose some after rigorous workouts and training, I would eventually gain it all back because of my slowed-down metabolism. So, I started using C-Dine 501516, but initially, I had no trust. But slowly, I could see my clothes fitting better. I highly recommend this weight loss product to anybody who wishes to stimulate weight loss as I did.”
Jerry Jones (Florida, USA):-
“My workout partner and I swear by C-Dine 501516. It is so amazing. I had trouble losing my stubborn belly fat and couldn’t get defined abs despite working out my core every day. I am not a huge fan of fat-loss supplements as most of them are stuffed with chemicals, but I loved this one, so thanks, CrazyBulk!”
Castiel Williams (London, UK):-
“I hate doing cardio, it just exhausts me and I feel drained and tired throughout the day. But my gym instructor told me to do compound workouts to lose fat. I struggled really hard and gave up after some time. That is when I found this magic potion called C-Dine by CrazyBulk. It helped me support athletic performance, which actually pushed me to shed the pounds!”
Kim Loius (Melbourne, Australia):-
“I did strength training every day, but I still could not lose the fat, and I ended up being sore. I wanted to get a sculpted body, but my fat percentage would just not go down. I felt hungry and tired most of the time. So, I used the C-Dine supplement after trying everything, and fortunately, it significantly reduced my fat percentage within just a month. I am very satisfied with the results.”
Rassi Arshad (Sharjah, UAE):-
“I have been using C-Dine 501516 for quite some time. I have seen my body transform completely. It melts fat really fast and helps to sustain muscles. Also, I now have a healthy appetite which keeps me motivated to hit the gym every day!”
Jonathan Cox (Alberta, Canada):-
I went on a complete weight loss journey earlier this year, and C-Dine 501516 has really helped me to accomplish my goals. I have reduced weight and also gained some lean muscle mass. I feel confident and good about myself now, and all the credit goes to Crazybulk!”
The C-Dine 501516 is a natural fat burner that comes at an affordable price and is made up of high-end scientific ingredients. It increases lean muscle development, and definition, support muscle coordination, brings down fat percentage rapidly by decreasing glucose absorption, and also helps improve muscle recovery. The producing company, CrazyBulk, offers numerous other perks and benefits on purchase. Overall, it is a good buy if you wish to increase muscle mass that is sculpted and fat-free!
|Product:||C-DINE 501516 by CrazyBulk|
|Price:||$69.99 for one month’s supply|
|Servings per container:||30 Servings.|
|Suitability:||Only Adults above 18 years of age|
|Daily Dose:||4 capsules along with a glass of water, 20 minutes prior to your first meal.|
|Recommended Duration of Use:||2 to 3 Months Minimum.|
|Availability:||Only from the official website of CrazyBulk, Click Here!|
|Shipping options:||Trackable, free, and fast|
|Cash-refund facilities:||60-days money-back guarantee|
|Return and replacement options:||14-day easy returns and replacements|
|Type:||Organic and safe|