Going to the gym or participating in some sort of exercise program has become a common phenomenon that is observed amongst the youth. Some even go to the extent of trying out artificial steroids to accentuate their performance output without caring about the long-term after-effects. Protein shakes, banana shakes, and capsules with similar formulas are some of the frequently used measures to increase stamina and endurance before breaking the sweat at the gymnasium. Most fitness enthusiasts are unaware of pre-workouts that can actually elevate their overall body function while exercising and that is why they resort to thick and slow absorbing banana blends or protein supplements which delay exercise intensity and can also cause unwanted bloating and stomach distress.
So, are you too facing similar issues with your regular pre-workout supplement? Are you not getting your desired results even after spending loads of money on gym supplements? Then it is a signal for you to change your pre-workout formula. Switch to Pre Lab Pro to maximize your physical performance and to get the energy flowing into your body before you lift those heavy weights!
This innovative pre-workout supplement will not only help you achieve your fitness goals faster but will also nourish your body for faster muscle recovery. It is delicious, organic, and free of toxins. Get your ripped body and chiseled muscles that you often dream of with the help of this ultra-clean supplement designed for the modern generation.
If you are shopping on a budget and want the best of all benefits, the Pre Lab Pro is the perfect match for you! Grab the one-of-a-million opportunity and buy now! But before that, let’s find out a little more about this formula and the verdict given by the research and editorial team.
What is Pre Lab Pro?
The Pre Lab Pro is a pre-workout formula that is not only advanced but also very healthy for the body. It is packed with patented NutriGenesis ingredients. It helps to body to achieve peak benefits with its super-charging and fast-acting blend such as:
- It helps to fuel the muscles with double doses of Nitric oxide or NOX for better strength and vascularity. Nitric oxide is also known as a vasodilator which enables greater blood circulation in the muscle tissues by widening the vessels.
- This product provides long-range advantages for all individuals irrespective of what exercise routine they follow. It will reap equal results for strength trainers, professional athletes, endurance trainers as well as people who are practitioners of gymnastics.
- It escalates the concentration of the mind and also promotes extreme physical stamina.
- It stimulates the body with natural doses of Caffeine and L-theanine to train harder and push itself beyond its normal capacity.
- It also contains important variants of vitamin B which are required to provide nutrition to the muscles to accelerate the healing or the muscle recovery process.
- It also contains perfectly designed portions of effective nootropics to prevent demotivation of the mind and promote an energetic and happy mindset.
- It strengthens homeostasis, which is the ability of the body to maintain a physiological balance by stabilizing the electrolyte functions.
- It hydrates and soothes the muscles post-workout which makes them grow bigger and stronger.
- The supplement also calms the body and mind to get ample rest and sleep at night.
- While most pre-workouts are bland in taste, this incredible blend has a pink-tinted color from beetroot extract and a delicious flavor of berries.
The most eye-catching feature of the product is the bewildering offers it comes with! So, do not waste any more time and order now!
What is the scientific explanation behind the functioning of Pre Lab Pro?
The product follows the 3 methods of boosting physical performance, which are firstly providing double nitric oxide rush, secondly promoting better stimulation in the body, and thirdly optimizing the methods of Homeostasis.
- NOX enables the blood vessels to open up for better transportation of nutrients, oxygen, water, glucose, and hormones.
- It also helps to kick out lactic acid, carbon dioxide, metabolic and cellular waste, ammonia, etc. from the system.
- It further escalates cardiovascular and brain health to provide motivation and endurance for performing high-intensity exercises.
- L-Citrulline along with Rednite Beetroot extract helps to increase the production of mitochondria in the muscle cells for better oxygenation and blood flow. This helps the muscles to grow harder and stronger in less time.
- This combination also allows the elimination of lactate which can cause damage to muscle fibers and hinder athletic performance.
- It supplies the muscles with necessary antioxidants, proteins, and minerals which fasten their rejuvenation power.
- The essential variants of B vitamins present in the products further accentuate the functions of the other ingredients and also aids fat loss by enhancing the metabolism capacity.
- The controlled 80 mg dosage of natural caffeine acts as a mild stimulator for the mind and also replenishes lost energy reserves.
- L-Tyrosine clears the mind in stressful environments and also promotes a happy mood.
- Suntheanine is present in a 2:1 ratio to caffeine, to control the side effects of the latter and finally, pink salt stabilizes the electrolytes of the body to provide optimum moisture to the muscle fibers. The pink color from the beetroot extract makes the product look more appealing to the eyes and the berry flavor adds to the taste.
Pre Lab Pro Ingredients:
- Vitamin D (as NutriGenesis) 12.5 mcg: This fat-soluble source of vitamin belongs to the same group of vitamins called vitamin D1, D2, and D3. It is naturally synthesized in our body when we go out in the sun and can also be consumed from a variety of dairy products and whole grains.
- It is good for the maintenance and growth of bones and tendons.
- It prevents teeth decay and gum diseases.
- Foods that contain optimum amounts of vitamin D are sardines, egg yolk, shrimp, yogurt, orange, mushrooms, cabbage, etc.
- It prevents bone degenerative diseases like Multiple sclerosis and also protects the heart from blockage and strokes.
- Furthermore, it is also vital to maintain a strong immune system in the body and to improve the body’s flexibility.
- Vitamin B2 (as NutriGenesis) 500 mcg: It is also called Riboflavin and it can easily dilute in water. It can be obtained from foods like eggs, lean meat, leafy vegetables, almonds, cashews, rice, soybean, mushrooms, etc.
- It has considerable participation in the overall development and growth of the body.
- The most important feature of this vitamin is its capability to break down fats, proteins, and complex carbohydrates into simpler versions and generate ATP in the mitochondria of the muscle cells.
- Increased energy levels pump up the muscles for exercises.
- It protects the eye and the skin from infections and also improves memory and mental focus.
The patented version of the ingredient, which is used in the supplement has a superior composition to enhance all body functions.
- Vitamin B6 (as NutriGenesis) 750 mcg: Like most B-vitamins, this variant can also dissolve in water and also has an additional scientific name called pyridoxine.
- It boosts the production and functions of various neurotransmitters or chemicals in the brain which can positively affect the mind to perform better, some of them being serotonin, dopamine, etc. which are popular for their known mood-lifting properties.
- It reduces Homocysteine levels which can cause depression and demotivation.
- It plays a critical role in the formation of the red pigment of the blood called hemoglobin and the metabolism of carbohydrates to release energy.
- It can heal cancer cells and is also good for the eyes and bones.
- It can cause a substantial reduction of inflammation in the body.
- Folate/Vitamin B9 (as NutriGeensis) 167 mcg: It is another type of water-dissolving vitamin coming from the same group of B vitamins. It is commonly found in citrus fruits and leafy vegetables like kale, broccoli, spinach, etc. It can also be sourced from non-vegetarian sources like eggs, beef, and chicken. Folate is important for the formation of genetic material in the body and also for the metabolism of nutrients.
- It aids cell multiplication and also supports the rapid multiplication of mitochondria for greater energy supply.
- It breaks down protein efficiently and also helps in the regenesis of red blood cells.
- It also uplifts cognitive function to provide motivation for performing strenuous workouts.
- It is also anti-cancer in nature.
- Vitamin B12 (as NutriGenesis) 2 mcg: Vitamin B12 or cobalamin is a key nutrient necessary for the body to function perfectly. It is necessary for the prevention of Anemia and other red-blood-cell deficiency diseases.
- It is important for the maintenance of genetic material and the synthesis of DNA and RNA.
- It leads to a striking increase in bone mineral density and is also used in the treatment of osteoporosis.
- It promotes healthy vision by protecting the macula of the eye.
- It induces serotonin synthesis in the brain which supports better mood and agility.
- It protects the neuron network of the brain and improves the coordination of muscles.
- It decreases homocysteine levels in the blood and nourishes the cardiac muscles.
- It also produces a huge gush of energy in the body when energy gets depleted.
- Potassium (as NutriGenesis) 49.5 mg: This electrolyte helps to conduct all physiological processes in the body.
- It aids the transmission of electrical impulses all around the body which is vital for several chemical reactions to take place.
- It maintains the fluid balance of the body and supports faster neuron impulses for better cognitive performance.
- It also regulates the pH balance of the body which is increasing alkalinity and acidity when required.
- It also soothes the muscles and enables increased contractions in muscle cells to grow hard and big.
- It also controls the heart’s rhythms and reduces hypertension.
- It kicks out toxins from the body and promotes effective blood pressure management.
- Iron (as NutriGenesis) 2.5 mg: Iron is a crucial ingredient for maintaining good health. It plays multiple roles in the betterment of the body.
- It helps in the synthesis of Hemoglobin which is necessary for RBC production for carrying inhaled oxygen throughout the body.
- It increases the number of RBCs which prevents Anemia.
- It supplies the body with unending sources of energy and decreases fatigue and other symptoms of tiredness.
- It also synthesizes myoglobin. This protein helps to supply oxygen to the muscles during workouts or physical exertion.
- It has a huge contribution to the development of the brain.
- It makes the body resistant to pathogens and diseases.
- It helps in the generation of certain proteins like collagen.
- Salt (from Himalayan pink salt) 500 mg: What makes this salt distinct from regular salt is its pink color and the place of extraction. It is generally found in the mines of Khewra situated in the portion of the Himalayas which falls in Pakistan. It has additional trace minerals and a higher percentage of sodium chloride than what is found in regular salt. It contains small doses of magnesium, iron, and calcium which makes it a healthier and better choice than table salt.
- It improves respiration during high-intensity physical activities and also promotes reproductive health in both men as well as women.
- It stabilizes the body’s pH levels and promotes a better quality of sleep for faster recovery.
- Natural caffeine (from Coffea robusta seeds) 80 mg: Caffeine is procured from coffee beans, chocolate, and green tea.
- It is a CNS stimulant which means it readily activates the neuron network of the brain and blocks the production of certain stress hormones for improved focus and alertness.
- It increases energy and boosts stamina instantly.
- It is also associated with reducing the chances of memory loss and other common neurological diseases.
- It also controls hunger hormones and supports faster weight loss.
- If consumed before working out, it can increase strength and endurance.
- It also manages glucose parameters in the blood and also protects the heart from strokes and other complications.
- Furthermore, it also reduces feelings of disappointment/depression and provides motivation.
- L-Theanine (as Suntheanine) 160 mg: It is an amino acid obtained from green tea, mushrooms, and black tea. It is highly used in health supplements for its impeccable health benefits.
- It relaxes the mind and promotes longer hours and better quality of sleep.
- It also activates the defense mechanism of the body against viruses and bacteria.
- It makes the mind stronger which favors physical performance as well.
- It also improves mental agility and focus.
- It stabilizes blood pressure and induces fat loss by metabolizing carbohydrates.
- It is good for kidney function and liver health.
- It also has healing nutrients to prevent cancer.
- It is also used in the manufacturing of medicines that are used to treat anxiety disorders and stress-related health defects.
- L-Tyrosine (as Ajipure) 400 mg: The amino acid called Phenylalanine produces tyrosine, which is a subtype from the same group of amino acids.
- It regulates the production of vital brain chemicals like adrenaline, noradrenaline, dopamine, melanin, and thyroid hormones.
- Dopamine promotes a happy a satisfied mood which is good for the improvement of athletic performance.
- Adrenaline supports the fight or flight response of the brain and melanin protects the skin from sun damage and also nourishes the whole body.
- Thyroid hormones play a major role in the metabolism of nutrients and in the maintenance of body temperature.
- It also helps to synthesize protein in the body which aids muscle development and growth.
- L-Citrulline (Kyowa quality, L-Glutathione as Setria Performance blend) 2200 mg: It is produced by the body naturally in the small intestine and the liver. Watermelon and citrus fruits are good sources of this amino acid.
- It works as a detoxifying agent and cleanses the body.
- It removes harmful toxins like ammonia and uric acid from the system.
- It also functions as a vasodilator, which implies its capability to broaden blood capillaries and vessels to facilitate a better functioning blood circulation in the body.
- It is typically used for the improvement of athletic performance and for curing erectile dysfunction.
- It also helps to control high-pressure levels in the blood.
- Anemia can also be treated with this compound as it synthesizes hemoglobin.
- It increases vascularity and endurance to perform high-intensity activities for longer durations without feeling tired.
- Red Beet Powder (as RedNite) 1500 mg: It is extracted from the vegetable and provides high doses of nutrients for fewer calories. It has small quantities of minerals like manganese, vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, and copper.
- It reduces the risks of getting heart attacks and brain strokes by managing the pressure exerted by blood on the vessels.
- Beet has properties that can improve respiration during exercises and improve performance capacity by two folds.
- It has healing and therapeutic agents which decrease inflammation.
- It has a high fiber content which aids digestion and bowel movement.
- It has natural compounds that can fight cancer by inhibiting the formation of carcinogens and at the same time boosting the production of immune cells and enzymes in the body.
- Has an all-rounder solution for increasing stamina, strength, endurance, and vascularity.
- Contains effective nootropics like caffeine, which has a good effect on mental focus, mood, and agility.
- Helps the body to make and sustain huge, strong, and hard lean muscles.
- Escalates heart and brain support by improving blood circulation and improving performance capacity.
- Supplies continuous sources of oxygen-rich blood to the muscle cells to allow mitochondria to multiply at a faster rate.
- Allows better and faster recovery from tedious workout sessions to uplift athletic stamina.
- Eliminate toxins and free molecules from the system than can delay performance and thereby the results.
- Maintain hydration and electrolyte balance in the body for better muscle growth and healing.
- Makes the body’s defense system well-built to fight infection-causing pathogens.
- Prevents the production of stress hormones and induces the synthesis of happy hormones to provide motivation and mental clarity.
- It is processed in GMP-approved conditions and facilities.
- It contains no chemicals, soy, dairy, gluten, or artificial sweeteners than can cause allergy or inflammation.
- Non-GMO and Non-irradiated
- Tested independently for toxins and banned substances.
- The right choice for daily use by both men and women
- Has a vegan/vegetarian formulation.
- 14-days returns and replacements.
- Backed by a 30-days cash refund guarantee.
What makes Pre Lab Pro better than other pre-workout supplements sold on the market?
- Pre Lab Pro has an excellent formulation of natural ingredients and nootropics.
- It does not contain chemical colorants and artificial additives which can cause a crash and adverse reactions in the body.
- It promises a double energy boost by promoting stronger homeostasis, smarter stimulation, and finally a larger nitric oxide kick.
- It has patented ingredients and natural beetroot extract and caffeine which nourish the muscles and heal them faster.
- The side effects of caffeine are counterbalanced by NutriGenesis vitamins and minerals.
- The pink Himalayan salt and sodium, and potassium from the plant extracts maintain the fluid balance of the body.
- The product does not show only one target-oriented result but contributes to the overall development of the body by protecting the cardiovascular system and the respiratory system.
- The vegan nature of the product makes it even more attractive.
- Lastly, the customers always have the privilege to get a refund on the product if they do not like its results because this Pre Lab Pro workout beast is backed with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Have there been any reported side effects?
This pre-workout supplement has a natural blend of independently tested ingredients. The pink color and the berry flavor of the product come from natural additives and it has no chemical colorants or flavors. The product is verified to be secure for consumption without showcasing any negative side effects.
What are the safety protocols?
- The Pre Lab Pro only uses top-quality ingredients having a better rate of absorbability.
- The company follows carefully planned techniques of product stacking to avoid discrepancies.
- The company ensures rigorous scrutiny during the manufacturing and distribution of the products to ensure only safe and clean products are being sold.
- The product has been designed after extensive research and analysis.
- The product is vegan and free of artificial colors, flavors, animal products, allergens, gluten, soy, and dairy products.
- The company further prints all the dosages of the ingredients on the label to prevent user confusion.
- All manufacturing processes are registered under verified nutrition brands. The product is also tested by a third-party auditor to provide an unbiased judgment.
- The company guarantees premium quality customer care services and eco-friendly packaging for its products.
How soon will Pre Lab Pro show results on my body?
Customers can see increased levels of energy from the initial days of using the supplement. Continuous and consistent usage is required to observe even better results in the long run. Results can also differ amongst a group of individuals; therefore, unnecessary comparisons are to be avoided.
What is the recommended dosage of Pre Lab Pro?
- Users must mix about 1 scoop of the supplement into 12 oz of water 30 minutes prior to performing intensive workouts.
- They can also mix two scoops to increase energy levels, but it is recommended not to exceed more than two scoops.
- The dosage can also be split and taken twice while exercising.
Some tips to maximize the results of Pre Lab Pro:
- Add bananas to your diet or some simple source of carbohydrates.
- Eat only the white portion of the eggs before training.
- Add some chia seeds to your pre-workout for added texture and energy.
- Munch on some dry fruits and then do cardio.
- Consume water continuously throughout the day to kick out toxins from the body.
Is the Pre Lab Pro legal?
This pre-workout wonder is legal as it is processed in FDA and GMP-approved manufacturing facilities. It is certified by Natural Products Association (NPA), Underwriter Laboratories (UL), 21 CFR Part 111 compliant, Prop 65 compliant, USDA Organic, USP standards for heavy metals compliant, Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), Specialized Technology Resources (STR), Health Canada, European Supplement Commission compliant, Us Pharmacopeia Certified and registered with Natural Health Products Directorate. It is also classified as 100% vegan by the vegetarian society.
Are there any deceptive products out there?
The company Opti Nutra Limited has several accreditations and certifications, which proves its originality and genuineness. It absolutely disregards the selling of pirated products and counterfeit goods. It has designed many policies to protect the interest of the customers. The company promises to deliver all its users clean and safe products which have undergone extreme scrutiny and third-party tests.
Easy replacements and an eye-catching performance guarantee are created to further strengthen the goodwill of the company.
Which is a safe place to buy Pre Lab Pro: Amazon, GNC, Walmart, or Walgreens?
Pre Lab Pro Official Website is the only appropriate place for buying this pre-workout supplement. It not only delivers the customers original, clean and safe products but also avails amazing discounts, money-back facilities, and fast shipping options for the buyers. All the popular digital and retail stores like Walmart, Walgreens, Amazon, GNC, etc. might sell pirated goods for high costs and also provide very disappointing customer service, hence they must be avoided.
Top 5 reasons to purchase Pre Lab Pro:
- It is natural and contains 0 chemicals, steroids, fake colors, etc.
- Contains a small dosage of naturally obtained caffeine which acts as a stimulator for the brain and nerves.
- Makes muscle grow double in size within a short period of time.
- Protects the heart and the lungs.
- It keeps the immune system healthy and strong.
What is the cost of Pre Lab Pro?
- The 3-month supply comes for $177.00 and offers one added free canister along with the regular 3.
- The 2-month supply costs $118.00 and comes in a pack of two canisters.
- The one-month supply costs $59.00 and has one canister.
Pre Lab Pro Reviews by Customers
Jack Leons (Florida, USA):-
“I really like the formulation of this pre-workout and also the taste. The Pre Lab Pro contains all ingredients which are tested and double-checked. It contains various minerals and vitamins too as I read on the label. I am using it and can feel a huge difference in my normal energy release and peak muscle power. Totally worth it!”
Rosie Thatcher (Scotland, UK):-
“I am a trained Zumba instructor. I have been teaching this fun way of exercising for a long time. But with my increasing age, I was slowly observing a sudden drop in energy levels. I did not want to give up my passion but at the same time I was getting exhausted, so I tried out the Pre Lab Pro and it has given me amazing results in a very short time, in terms of both physical and mental energy!”
Daniel Zuck (Melbourne, Australia):-
“I am not a professional athlete but I do a lot of cardio. I have a habit of going for evening walks as well. But lately, I could feel the drainage of energy. So I bought Pre Lab Pro for a discounted price and I am truly surprised by its amazing benefits. I feel energized and filled with zeal most of the time now and it sets me in the right mood for my daily training session!”
Becky Jones (Durban, South Africa):-
“I am addicted to the flavor of this supplement. It is just so tasty to drink. It also has a beautiful light pink color which makes it even more tempting. It has proven to be extremely good for my heart and has improved my breathing rate a lot when I run on the treadmill. It is delicious so I do not skip drinking it ever!”
Suzzane Morey (British Columbia, Canada):-
“My muscles have grown double the size from the time I started using the Pre Lab Pro. Previously I would go to the gymnasium for just 3 days a week as my body remained extremely sore most of the time. But with this supplement, my body heals super fast, that is why I am able to hit the gym at least 5 times every week now. So I would totally recommend the Pre Lab Pro for people who are looking for a recovery smooth stimulation.”
Zayn Mather (Woodlands, Singapore):-
“I can feel the rise in energy levels as I stay active most of the time and do not procrastinate anymore. I do not feel lazy anymore due to tiredness and can exercise without any added mental pressure. I am rediscovering myself and I feel very good about myself. 5 stars to Pre Lab Pro!”
If are looking for a 10 on 10 pre-workout supplement, which does not use any chemicals in its formula, but contains natural vitamins and minerals to increase the body’s energy levels, then the Pre Lab Pro is the most suitable product for you. It is also vegan in nature and causes no allergic reactions. It is manufactured in high-standard labs and has a delicious berry flavor. This fitness journey booster also offers impressive perks and multiple opportunities to save money. An all-in-all potent supplement.
|Product:||Pre Lab Pro by Opti Nutra Ltd|
|Price:||$59.00 for one month’s pack|
|Suitability:||Both men and women|
|Availability:||Visit only the official website of Pre Lab Pro.|
|Cashback guarantee:||30-days performance guarantee|
|Returns and replacements:||14-days return and replacement policy|
|Shipping facilities:||Fast Shipping Worldwide.|