If you are a keen reader or follower or reader of health magazines and fitness journals, you must have come across multiple articles which mention the good health impacts of omega-3. But what are omega-3s and why is it considered to be beneficial for our health? Omega-3s are a chain of essential fatty acids which are known to boost several body functions. Our body is incapable of producing them on its own, so we must consume them from external sources. The three main constituents of Omega-3s are alpha-linoleic acid (ALA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). ALA is mostly obtained from plant sources and DHA and EPA are found in animal by-products.
Omega-3s are commonly found in foods and additives like fatty fish, flax seeds, chia seeds, fish oils, flaxseed oils, and walnuts. These three important acids are scientifically proven to provide a range of health benefits. They can reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression, improve eye health, promote cognitive function, prevent cardiovascular diseases, fight inflammation and auto-immune diseases in the body, prevent age-related mental decline, prevent cancer, make bones and tendons strong, promote liver and kidney health, improve skin and nails and sleep. This super-nutrient must be consumed by all adults to ensure physical and mental well-being.
However, a fast-pacing environment and a packed lifestyle do not allow us to take care of our health and practice good eating habits. That is why Performance Lab has manufactured the super-supplement of Omega-3 to ensure you get your daily dosage of omega-3 without compromising on your work. It is an easy solution and a quick fix to all your health concerns and ailments.
Hurry! Learn if you should invest in Performance Lab Omega 3 now to fuel your body with the goodness of fatty acids and healthy add-ons or it is a scam!
What is Performance Lab Omega-3?
Performance Lab has come up with this multi-purpose Omega-3 potion which helps to optimize cell performance and supports the whole body’s health and vitality.
- This supplement is a vegan alternative to omega-3s found in fish oil.
- It is formulated in strong and precise dosages and obtained directly from the natural algae.
- It has a cleaner, safer, and more effective formula compared to its non-vegetarian counterparts.
- It is manufactured in highly advanced manufacturing facilities using patented and clinically verified ingredients.
- It is known to provide a long list of health benefits like:
- Enhancing cell membrane structure,
- Promoting whole-body performance,
- Maintaining brain, eye, and nerve functioning,
- Preventing heart diseases,
- Improving blood circulation, etc.
- This supplement contains natural additives which support muscle protein synthesis, lean muscle building, and faster muscle recovery.
- It has a balanced ratio of DHA to EPA ratio (2:1) which stimulates immune responses to chronic diseases and infections.
- It supplies the body with 100% pure and natural triglyceride Omega-3, which is proven to be 70% more absorbable than synthetic ethyl esters.
- This omega-3 supplement is processed using a specific kind of healthy algae which are grown in the USA, in highly equipped indoor facilities which can be tracked from the beginning till the end.
- The product does not cause gastric distress and interrupts the digestive processes.
- It has is derived from vegetative sources and hence does not contain a fishy after-taste or smell.
- The supplement is devoid of heavy metals, mercury, PCBs, toxic containment, or chemical fillers.
- All the natural additives are stuffed into easy-to-swallow NutriGel capsules, which account for the world’s first vegan softgel capsules which are carrageenan free.
- Last but not least, the supplement has an eco-friendly design and packaging which leaves a minimal carbon footprint and causes no damage to the environment.
So, go get yourself one pack to notice good results almost immediately!
What is the scientific explanation behind its functioning?
This potent omega-3 supplement is manufactured using trademarked and lab-tested ingredients. It has a clean and toxin-free recipe that is designed to optimize physical and cognitive performance. It has an ultra-modern design that enables easy nutrient absorption and retention. The supplement contains Life’s Omega Algal Oil 2000mg, total omega-3 fatty acids 1000 mg, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 300 mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 600 mg, and natural vitamin D3 5mg.
- DHA and EPA are long-structured chained molecules that promote cell membrane functions by managing their flexibility and permeability.
- The supplement contains natural triglyceride forms of DHA and EP acids which are more absorbable and penetrative. The fatty acids allow the cell membrane to be selectively permeable, which helps in enabling the entry of beneficial substances into the cell and blocking harmful toxins from entering the cell.
- DHA and EPA also support health cell-to-cell communication by allowing cell membranes to interact with the surrounding environment, hormones, and neurotransmitters.
- They also positively affect the immune responses of the body by controlling signaling compounds and enzymes which activate immune responses in the body.
- By maintaining cell membrane functions Omega-3s also optimize the functions of several organ systems.
- The supplement is scientifically proven to benefit cardiovascular health, immune function, cognitive health, muscle coordination, mental focus, bone/joint function, body strength, skin, and eye health, etc.
- The super-nutrient of Omega-3 is backed by more than 31000 research papers and scientific journals. It is the most sought-after nutrient to benefit overall health and performance.
Performance Lab sources their Omega-3s from algae by ditching fish oils that might contain pesticides, heavy metals, and environmental pollutants. The product is non-GMO and is not genetically modified by any means. The eco-friendly packaging has no impact on the global fish population and is absolutely harmless for the environment.
Active Ingredients in Performance Lab Omega-3:
- Calories (20 g): Most of the calories in Omega-3 come from healthy fatty acids of DHA and EPA. Omega-3 is made up of Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) which is primarily found in plant-based foods such as hemp seeds, chia seeds, walnuts, flax seeds, etc. The two long-chain fatty omega-3 acids found in the supplement are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). While DHA and EPA are mostly found in fish oils and fatty fish, Performance Lab sources their fatty acids from vegan algae and algae oil. Calories do not always imply possibilities of weight gain. Healthy calories in fatty acids promote weight loss, boost exercise performance and induce metabolism.
- Total Fat (2g): The food we eat has a combination of saturated unsaturated fats. While many people claim fat to be unhealthy for our bodies, it is quite the opposite. Fats are required by the body to perform various critical functions and in the absorption of essential vitamins and minerals. Fat concentrates which are found in gluten, sugar-infused drinks, and fried food are unhealthy fats, which have gained a bad reputation over the years because of their capacity to cause rapid weight gain.
However, healthy/unsaturated fats contained in fatty acids of Omega-3 do not lead to weight gain, rather it promotes overall health by accelerating the body’s metabolism. There are mainly two types of unsaturated fats which are monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats and omega-3s fall under the latter subtype. Polyunsaturated helps to promote bone/joint health, motor coordination, brain function, and blood clotting.
Research conducted at Harvard medical school has found out that unsaturated fats help to improve eye performance by maintaining the functions of rhodopsin which allows better vision in low light. Unsaturated fat also:
- Fuels the body with energy and delays fatigue.
- It promotes musculoskeletal health by reducing muscle pain and soreness.
- It also prevents heart diseases by regulating blood pressure levels, improving blood circulation, and maintaining the heart’s rhythmic contractions.
- Saturated Fat (0.5 g): Since time immemorial saturated fat has been classified to be unhealthy and bad for the heath, but new clinical studies state otherwise. While consumption of saturated fats from sources like junk foods, gluten-added foods, and sugar-infused drinks may increase bad cholesterol levels or LDL levels in the bloodstream and higher amounts of LDL in the body increases the risk of developing heart diseases.
Recent studies have found out that one micro-nutrient cannot be held responsible for prolonged disease prognosis, it is the diet as a whole that needs to be considered. Consuming small quantities of saturated fats from sources like milk, cheese, butter, lean meats like chicken, red meats like pork, beef, lamb, coconut oil, and palm oil can be beneficial for the health and lead to no potential health hazard.
- Trans Fat (0 g): The supplement contains 0% trans-fat as it is considered to be the worst type of fat to be consumed. Trans fat is a subtype of dietary fat. It is mostly found in dairy products and red meats. All the food which are conventionally known as unhealthy like cakes, pastries, fries, sugared drinks, and cocktails are rich in trans-fat sources. It increases the amounts of LDL or bad cholesterol in the bloodstream and also depletes good cholesterol or HDL levels. A striking increase in LDL levels may lead to cardiovascular malfunctions in the long run. Trans fat also increases the chances of getting type 2 diabetes and kidney diseases. Consumption of this dietary fat can lead to extreme fat gain and muscle loss over time. Overall, Tran fats are regarded to be non-beneficial for the body and so the Performance Lab Omega-3 has no trace of it.
- Cholesterol (2 mg): It is widely acclaimed that cholesterol is bad for health. However, what you must know is that there are two types of cholesterol produced in our body, bad cholesterol LDL and good cholesterol HDL. High percentages of LDL can cause cardiovascular diseases, kidney malfunctions, and weight gain. However, the Performance Lab Omega 3 supplement is rich in HDL/ good cholesterol which promotes stability in each cell of the body.
- HDL cholesterol reduces the chances of developing heart diseases by collecting LDL cholesterol from the bloodstream and transporting them to the liver where it can be reprocessed.
- HDL cholesterol acts as a protective shield in the inner lining of the blood vessels and prevents blood clotting.
- It prevents atherosclerosis which might lead to heart attacks and strokes.
- Sodium (1 mg): Sodium is an important electrolyte that is required by the body to perform various functions like enzyme production and muscle contraction. Sodium can be obtained from a variety of foods like common salt, pulses, bananas, apples, cabbage, baking soda, cheese, milk, and fatty fish.
- It regulates fluid balance in the body by allowing water retention in the cells and managing extracellular fluid in the body.
- It prevents chances of getting heart diseases and stroke when exposed to extreme temperatures.
- It positively impacts brain function and soothes muscle fiber.
- It aids musculoskeletal health by making bones and muscles stronger.
- It maintains skin health and alleviates extra accumulated carbon dioxide from the body.
- It increases insulin sensitivity in the body and prevents type 2 diabetes.
- It balances ions and reduce blood pressure levels in the body.
- It is beneficial for maintaining a perfect acid-base balance in the body.
- Total carbohydrate (1 g): Carbohydrates are an essential macronutrient that plays a pivotal role in maintaining several body functions. While most calories in omega-3s come from fatty acids the remaining is filled by carbohydrates.
- Carbohydrates fuel the body to perform all physical and mental activities.
- It helps to reduce inflammation and bloating in the body.
- It fills the stomach for longer periods of time and curbs junk cravings.
- It prevents cardiovascular diseases and promotes sleep.
- Carbohydrates prevent fat gain and have anti-cancer compounds.
- It is easier to digest and beneficial for the gut.
- Carbohydrates support muscle building and cut down fat reserves.
- Consuming carbohydrates are directly linked to life longevity.
- Algal Oil (from life’s OMEGA 60) 2000 mg: This plant-based marine organism is loaded with highly effective omega-3s.
- It is known to support heart health by enhancing heart the heart’s rhythmic contractions, increasing the flexibility of blood vessels, and increasing blood circulation in the whole body.
- It also regulates blood pressure levels.
- This essential algae oil aids brain health by increasing mental processing speed and preventing age-related cognitive decline.
- It is also beneficial for balancing mood.
- This ingredient also promotes eye health by protecting the retina and enhancing the functions of rhodopsin, which allows better low light vision.
- It also eases eye discomfort and dryness.
- It stimulates protein synthesis in the body which aids lean muscle building and fat reduction.
- It also shortens the muscle recovery period by providing instant relief from muscle soreness and pains.
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (1100 mg): All the 3 fatty acids in omega-3 are vital for maintaining the various functions of the body and the mind.
- The fatty acids namely DHA, EPA, and ALA have been proven to reduce symptoms associated with depression and anxiety.
- Together they work effectively to improve eye health and vision.
- They are beneficial for enhancing brain power and mental clarity in adults.
- They prevent heart malfunctions and other related diseases.
- The fatty acids also help the body to cut down extra fat reserves by boosting the metabolic rate.
- They fight inflammatory diseases like type 2 diabetes and reduce bad cholesterol/LDL levels in the blood.
- Science has proven the healthy fats in the supplement to be beneficial for skin, hair, and nail development.
- Apart from that this super-ingredient can also prevent age-related mental decline and related diseases like Alzheimer’s disease.
- They are also good for joint/bone health and are known to promote sleep.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (600 mg): Docosahexaenoic acid of DHA is an important constituent of Omega-3 which aids several physiological and psychological functions.
- It lowers down bad cholesterol levels in the bloodstream and prevents heart diseases.
- It is also proven to treat ADHD which stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and is known to cure muscle cramps, soreness and reduce the recovery period.
- It is beneficial for enhancing athletic performance and improving vision.
- It can treat some types of cancer cells and slow down mental decline associated with aging.
- It improves blood circulation in the body and control blood pressure levels.
- It supports the reproductive system in both men and women.
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (300 mg): It is one of the three major fatty acids present in Omega-3. It is a polyunsaturated fatty acid that is vital for the production of important fat cells called prostaglandins.
- These fat compounds are important for maintaining the metabolic function of the body and blood clotting.
- It prevents bad cholesterol levels in the blood and prevents chances of stroke and heart attack.
- It is linked with the production of serotonin in the brain which is beneficial for reducing symptoms of depression.
- It makes bones, tendons, and ligaments strong and flexible and delays the onset of rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is also good for the skin and vision.
- Studies also suggest its potential benefits of reducing menopausal pain in women.
- It is manufactured using plant-based ingredients like algae oil to aid several body functions by replacing fish oils.
- It has an ultra-modern design and is processed and packaged using highly advanced patented technologies.
- It aids cell-membrane function to maximize physical and mental performance.
- It is beneficial for the nervous system, heart health, mental clarity, kidney function, immune response, eye health, and motor coordination.
- It has a perfect DHA to EPA ratio of 1:2 which is suitable for the smooth functioning of the body.
- It is rich in natural triglyceride which makes the supplement 70% more absorbable and penetrative.
- It has 0 heavy metals, chemical additives, and toxic containments in its formulation.
- It is processed and packaged in an eco-friendly manner which has no impact on the world’s fish population and causes minimal carbon footprint.
- It is packed in natural NutiGels capsules which are easy-to-swallow and good for digestion.
- It is a non-GMO product as it has not been genetically altered by any means.
- It is suitable for vegan/vegetarian people as it is devoid of soy, caffeine, allergen, and gluten.
- It is manufactured in GMP-approved facilities.
- The company offers a 30-days performance promise.
- It comes with a 14-days easy return and replacement policy.
- The company provides fast shipping facilities.
- Savings through bulk purchases.
What makes Omega-3 excel amongst other fish oil-based Omega-3 supplements which are available in the market?
- The supplement has a potent formula and is manufactured using high-quality ingredients and additives.
- It is devoid of harmful toxins and is processed and packaged in authorized, clean laboratories.
- The product provides a long range of health benefits which have been proven to be beneficial for healthy brain structure, heart health, cognitive function, athletic performance, and more.
- The product is easy to be consumed and comes in NutriGels soft gel capsules.
- It is a multi-purpose supplement that promotes long-range health.
Have there been any reported side effects of Performance Lab Omega-3?
The product is a vegan alternative to most fish oil supplements and is formulated using all lab-tested and clinically proven ingredients. Thus, the Performance Lab Omega-3 is absolutely safe for use and has no recorded evidence of showcasing harmful side effects on the body.
What are the safety features?
The company Performance Lab by Opti-Nutra Limited takes care of all the required safety measurements to ensure maximum protection to the customers and also to the environment.
- The supplement is manufactured in highly facilitated labs using only naturally-sourced ingredients.
- Heavy metals like mercury, toxic containment, pesticides, and environmental pollutants are absent in the product.
- The product needs to be stored in a cool and dry place that is away from the reach of children.
- The supplement is specifically designed for individuals above the age of 18.
- Nursing and pregnant women should strictly avoid the use of the product without doctor consultation. Also, if any person has a known medical condition or is under medications for the same, they must consult a healthcare worker or a licensed physician before using the supplement.
*Note: If a person experiences any adverse symptoms from the use of the product, they are advised to discontinue the use immediately.
How soon will the Omega-3 by Performance Lab show the result on my body?
Customers can expect to see results from the first day of use itself. However, every individual has a separate body function and can take time to respond to the supplement, so the time taken to show positive results may vary from person to person.
What is the recommended dosage of Performance Lab Omega-3?
Buyers must take two soft gel capsules every day without fail. The maximum recommended upper limit of the product is 4 capsules a day. Customers are advised to use the product after taking the first meal of the day and not exceed the prescribed dosage. Consistent use will lead to better physical and mental performance.
Some tips to maximize the results of the Omega-3 Supplement for Optimal Health:
- Eat balanced meals rich in carbohydrates, proteins, and healthy fats.
- Say no to sugar-infused drinks, processed and fried foods that contain Trans Fat.
- Take care of your cardiovascular health by regularly engaging in physical activities and gym programs.
- Get enough rest throughout the day and do not overtire your body.
- Eat seaweed and algae which contain essential fatty acids.
- Include chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, kidney beans, soyabean oil, and edamame in your diet.
Are the ingredients in Performance Lab Omega-3 legal?
Yes, every Performance Lab product including the Omega-3 supplement is legal and considered to be a better and more effective alternative to animal-sourced fish oil supplements. The supplement is manufactured in clean GMP-approved facilities. The product does not contain artificial additives and harmful chemicals which can cause damage to health.
It is suitable for the use of all adults and poses no threat to the environment or global fish stocks either. It is lab-tested and clinically verified.
Are there any deceptive products out there?
The company namely Performance Lab by Opti Nutra Limited sells and promotes only genuine and 100% original products. It rejects all kinds of false marketing strategies and deceptive promotional activities. The product is backed by more than 31000 clinical references and scientific journals. The company makes use of patented technologies and nutrient-dense containments to supply the customers with a potent supplement.
Alongside, all the products sold by the company are covered by a cash refund guarantee and easy replacements policies to make the purchase hustle-free for its customers.
Which is a safe place to buy Performance Lab Omega-3: Amazon, GNC, Walmart, or Walgreens?
Customers should highly avoid purchasing pirated and counterfeit products from local pharmacies, online and retail outlets especially Amazon, GNC, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. These locations and websites offer no added benefits and services to the customers and tend to charge higher prices in exchange for selling deceptive/fake products to them. On the other hand, the official website of the company that is Performance Lab deals with only safe products at affordable prices and provides additional perks like fast shipping facilities and huge multi-buy savings to the customers.
Therefore, the customers must only purchase the Performance Lab Omega-3 from the official website of the company in order to safeguard themselves from scams, thefts and higher charges.
Top 5 reasons to purchase Omega-3:
- The supplement is relatively less harmful to the environment and is processed and packaged in an eco-friendly manner.
- The supplement has no heavy metals and toxic additives in its formula and contains only pure ingredients.
- The product is favorable for vegans and vegetarians as it is an effective alternative to fish oil.
- The product positively impacts several body functions which include the cardiovascular system, the nervous system, brain function, bone health, vision, memory, and blood circulation.
- The company offers drool-worthy offers and discounts to the customers and allows them to save a lot of money.
What is the cost of Performance Lab Omega-3?
- One box or one-month supply of this amazing supplement comes at a cost of just $49.00.
- 2-month supply or two boxes costs just $98.00
- And the company provides 1 box absolutely free with its three-month supply (3+1 boxes) which comes at a price of just $147.00.
Overall, the supplement is extremely affordable. To get your hands on the Best Omega-3 supplements, visit the Performance Lab Official Website.
Michael John V (Montreal, Canada)
“I am more than satisfied with Performance Lab Omega-3. It helped me increase both physical strength and mental clarity. I have been feeling so energetic and full of life lately. It is a great product and a must-buy! Go get it now and rediscover your lost strength and stamina.”
Samantha Gomes (Florida, USA)
“I have had an amazing experience with Omega-3 supplements by Performance Lab. I am allergic to fish but always wanted to get the amazing health benefits from omega-3 fatty acids. However, all the products that I have tried till now had a fishy after-taste and gave me fish burps which I hated! But with this product I see none! It is just great for me!”
James Wesley (Manchester, UK)
“I am totally in awe after using this supplement, I am a vegan by choice and it is really difficult to find plant-based omega-3 supplements in the market nowadays. I have tried various fatty acid supplements before which claimed to be vegan, but most of the time they contained some animal-sourced ingredients which I did not like at all! But I love Performance Lab Omega-3 as it is cruelty-free and exclusive!”
Marlyn Rones (Christchurch, New Zealand)
“I am able to function so efficiently now after using Performance Lab Omega 3! I get good sleep at night and my gym performance has also improved a lot! I do not get tired easily as I would get before. It is truly a boon in the disguise of a health supplement! Go for it!”
Liam Wong (Woodlands, Singapore)
“I have been flowing a very unhealthy lifestyle lately, which had started to negatively impact my overall physical performance. I could feel my heart health deteriorating as I would get out of breath after climbing the stairs. I got myself a bottle of Performance Lab Omega3 and I would loudly say, I feel much better now, a big shout-out to this supplement!”
Johnny Ryals (Sydney, Australia)
“I am very conscious when it comes to picking the right supplement for me! But Performance Lab Omega -3 has proved to be extremely beneficial for me. I can lift heavy weights and multi-task now! Also, my vision has improved a lot and I feel mentally stable all the time!”
The Performance Lab Omega-3 is a boon for your body’s cardiovascular system and circulatory system. It is a unique vegan alternative to fish oils and contains no heavy metal like mercury. Also, it is good for the environment and comes in eco-friendly packaging. It benefits eye health and bone function as well and the company offers drool-worthy offers and discounts on all its products. It is a must-have!
|Product:||Performance Lab Omega-3|
|Price:||1-month supply costs $49.00|
|Dose:||2 NutriGels minimum and 4 NutriGels maximum|
|Availability:||Only on the official website of Performance Lab.|
|Suitability:||Both men and women|
|Shipping facilities:||Fast and hustle-free|
|Cash refund guarantee:||30-days performance promise|
|Returns and replacements:||14-days easy returns and replacements|